Chapter 14 - All Secrets Escape

Authors Message: Ok guys, I didn't want to make this chapter extremely long. Because when I wrote this, it was almost 3k words. So what I am going to do is make it into two separate parts. So this is part one and Part two will be up in a couple days! I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think in the comment box!

The picture is of Troyan!

Chapter 14

All Secrets Escape

Hayden's POV

I woke up from enormous amount of body heat, making me really sweaty. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Travis holding onto my waist, his head on my chest, and our legs intertwined together. I tried getting out of his hold as easy as possible, but he held onto me tighter, mumbling something that I could not really hear completely.

"Travis." I whispered.

A groan escaped his lips as he looked up at me and said, "Let me sleep."

I huffed and smirked when an idea popped up in my head.

"No sex for a week if you don't let me go." I demanded. He just chuckled and looked up at me, raising an eyebrow curiously at me.

"I am pretty sure I am the dominant one in the relationship. You may get punished if you tell me what to do again." He said the last part in his dominant voice, making my eyes wide. He let go afterwards and I rushed into the bathroom. I heard him whistle from behind me. I raised an eyebrow in confusion and turned around.

"What?" I asked. He looked up and down my body, licking his lips.

I looked down and my eyes widen. I am fully....Nude....

I blushed instantly and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I don't know why I am so shy about being naked in front of him? The only times that i'm not is when I am really horny and we get sexual.

There was a knock, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Open the door, pet." Travis demanded. I gulped as his dominant side kicked in. I do not like when he gets really possessive over what is his.

I hesitated for a second before unlocking the door. The door instantly slammed open, making me jump back in shock. He looked down and smirked when he still seen me naked. Oh that little-

His lips instantly crashed with mine as he lifted me up, placing me up on the counter. He tried licking my lips, wanting access but I denied just to tease him. He bit my bottom lip, making me gasp. This gave him the chance to dart his tongue inside my mouth. Oh isn't he a clever one.

All my memories of my past came to my mind, disrupting me from my kiss...I guess this means I really do need to tell him. I pushed him away and he stepped back, a look of hurt all over his face.

"What is it?" He asked me. I gulped and looked down at my fidgeting hands. His thumb lifted my chin so I can look him in the eyes. "You can talk to me." He added with concern. I gave him a quick nod and bit down on my bottom lip.

"Since we didn't get to talk last night, I want to talk now." I told with all seriousness. He frowned, giving me a nod to go on.

I took a deep breath and looked away for a second, gathering my thoughts.

"It all started four years ago on my fourteenth birthday...

"Hayden! Uncle Tom his here for your birthday!" My adopted mother yelled from down the stairs. My eyes shot up from my laptop and smiled. I jumped down from my bed and ran down the stairs to greet my uncle.

"There he is!" My uncle Tom smiled and opened his arms so I can give him a hug. I haven't seen him since I was eight. But we talked on the phone here and there when he wasn't traveling the world nor working.

"God, you gotten so big!" He laughed and held me tight.

"Uncle! You are killing me!" I breathed out. My mom and dad laughed, telling him to let me go.

"I brought someone with me, if that is ok." He asked my parents. They smiled and nodded before saying of course. I looked up and seen the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. His facial structure was so intense. To top it off he had dirty blonde hair that was combed to the side and styled nicely. His sparkly blue eyes sparkled at me with hunger.

"This must be the birthday boy." He smiled down at my 5'2 frame. He had to be over six foot.

"H-h-hi i'm Hayden." I stuttered, a blush forming on my cheeks.

My dad hit the back of my head and said, "Speak properly like we taught you." The guy looked over at my father with anger. But why?

He looked back at me before saying, "I'm Troyan. It's nice to meet you." I blushed harder as he shook my hand and ruffled my hair.

"Why don't we go into the sitting room while we wait for the dinner to be prepared so we can talk business?" My mom gestured them into the sitting room while she waved me off. Of course she will be having a business meeting on the day of my birthday dinner. I rolled my eyes and ran up the stairs, slamming my door.

Hours passed and there was a knock on my door. I already had dinner so I don't know who it could be. Unless it is uncle Tom. I shouted come in and the door opened. What I didn't expect is to see Troyan at my door. He smiled at me and walked inside, closing the door.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" I asked and sat up on my knees.

He sat down on my bed and looked over at me, giving me a smirk.

"Your parent's have agreed to let you stay at my Manhattan penthouse for the rest of the summer. How'd you like that?" He asked me. My eyes widen in shock and excitement.

"Will uncle Tom be there?" I asked excitedly before I got up and went to grab my suitcase from my closet, stuffing clothes inside.

"Yes, he will be there at times." Troyan smiled at me and helped me pack some of my stuff.

"Will there be video games? Because I love to play video games and stuff." I rambled on and on, not shutting up one bit until we were out of the house and into a nice limo.

"Nice limo." I said and looked over at Troyan. He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh, making me really nervous.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked him and tried to move his hand off my lap, but he just squeezed my thigh tighter.

He looked over at me with evil eyes and asked, "Do you really want to know what I do for a living?"

I nodded nervously and continued to look him in the eyes like my father said to do when someone is talking to me.

"I am in the mafia." He told me and moved his hand closer to my area. "We are going to have some fun, little one."

I gulped nervously and nodded, giving him a fake smile. I thought my parents stopped selling me...