Chapter 23 - Guest

Authors Message: Hi my beautiful readers!!! Well I wanted to let you know that I am so sorry that it took me so long to update. I was incredibly sick and went to the hospital. Now that I am little better, I am now coughing up blood along with mucus. So what else is going to happen? I have such bad luck right now it's crazy. Ugh. I seriously hate doctors so much. Ok, well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote/comment/share or do what ever you readers do! Ily guys xoxo.

Hayden's POV

The sun shined through the windows, waking me up from my deep ember. I yawned loudly and stretched out, feeling for Travis but he wasn't there. My eyes shot open and notice that Travis was not in bed.

"Travis!" I shouted and jumped up out of bed.

I ran to the bathroom and notice that he was not there. Panic rushed through me instantly. What if he left? I do not want to be left here. He promised me he would not leave. I rushed down the stairs, grabbing onto the rail as I did so I wouldn't fall to my death.

Soon as I survived the long massive stairs, I looked through the living room in hope of finding Travis there but he was not. I made my way into the kitchen and sighed in relief when I seen him sitting at the table. Everyone looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked confused and little nervous.

I watched as Travis got up from the table and wrapped his arms around me. "You're in your boxers." He whispered in my ear. My eyes widen and my face turned red in embarrassment.

I heard everyone chuckling, making me even more embarrassed.

"It's ok, pet. I'll cover you." Once Travis said that, I wanted him to take me right here and now. I bit my bottom lip, holding back the moan as he grabbed my ass before turning back around and walking me to the table. He knows how much I love when he does that, yet he uses it against me. I will get him back, that is for sure.

Travis sat down at the table and placed me in his lap protectively. I buried my face in the crook of his neck so I wouldn't have to look at anyone.

"So Hayden, how'd you sleep?" The lady known as my birth mother asked me.

I shrugged, not even bother looking at them.

"Answer them, pet." Travis demanded. I groaned silently and tilted my head so I could look at her.

"I slept well. Thanks for asking." I said politely as I can and turned my head back around into Travis's neck.

"Well I am glad to hear that, sweetie." She told me. Soon as she called me sweetie, anger boiled through my veins once again.

"How dare you call me sweetie?" I turned around and faced her. She looked at me in complete shock and so did Travis and my so called dad. Smith looked hurt at my outburst, making me regret that I said anything.

I looked back at her and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled."

Her face seemed to change and her lips formed into a frown. "It's ok, I understand why you did it. You have a lot of anger towards us. I understand that completely, Hayden. Your father and I are incredibly sorry for what we did. It hurt us that we even thought of doing that. We were stupid for doing such a thing to you. You didn't deserve that, and we didn't either."

I looked at her and bit on my bottom lip, not wanting to say anything that I will regret later on.

"You don't understand, though. You have no idea what I have been through," I lied. They so do know what I've been through. They run this operation, they know who they sold me to and they know who I was with.

"You're right son, we don't understand what you been through. And we hope that you will let us build the trust up enough that maybe one day you will tell us. All we want is to have a relationship with our youngest son." My so called father spoke up.

I looked over at him and shook my head in disbelief. "I am sorry, But I don't know if I could ever build that trust up enough."

"Well then we can still build up our relationship." My mother said happily.

"There is not relationship without trust," I told her.

They both looked at me in sorrow. Smith looked at me with a pissed off expression while Travis gripped onto my waist, letting me know that I need to stop.

But I can't stop. That's the problem. They need to know how much they hurt me, they need to know how much they put me through giving me away to those people. But the thing is, I don't think they will ever know what it was like to be me. They won't even know.

The thing is, if they don't know what I've been through with the people they sold me to, they know how those people are because they own this operation.

"Why are you being this way, Hayden? All we want is us to have a good relationship." Dad asked.

I chuckled and said, "Why I am being this way? Are you guys psycho? I have been through hell because you sold me to those beast who also sold me when I was 14. I was mentally and physically abused. Do you understand how that will affect you in the future?" I stood up from my seat in pure anger. Travis stood up as well, wrapping an arm around my waist protectively. 

All three of them looked at me in sadness.

Tears finally filled my eyes and began to slide down my cheeks. I couldn't hold back anymore.

I spotted a man walk into the kitchen in a suit and tie. He looked over at dad and said, "Sir, you have a guest."

Everyone turned and looked to see who the guest was.

Soon as I spotted the guest that stepped foot into the kitchen, I stepped back in horror. Travis held onto me tighter.

This can't be possible... He's dead... I killed him...

"Troyan" I whispered.