Chapter 3 - First Night

Chapter 3

First Night

Hayden's POV

"What can I get you guys to drink tonight?" I asked the really, really hot guys on the wrap around couch in the VIP section. The one in the white tank winked and smirked at me, making me really uncomfortable.

"Can we just get a round of shots?" The one guy siting in the middle asked me.

I gave him a weak nod and smile before saying, "Sure thing' and turned back to head towards the bar so Blair can make the drinks.

"A round of shots." I gave the order for Blair. She nodded and started pouring the liquor in the shot glasses.

"Those guys on the couch keep staring at you. Be careful." Blair told before I picked up the tray and headed back over to the couch.

I know how to protect myself if anything happens. I know that for sure.

"Here is the shots, enjoy guys." I smiled and turned around so I could walk away. Before I could, I felt a hand grip at my ass, making me yelp. I turned around and gave them a death glare as a warning to not do it again or else.

I turned around and came face to face with the person that I can't even think straight around, Mr. Carlson.

"U-u-uh hi." I gulped and looked away instantly.

I felt his thumb lift my chin up so I could look him in the eyes. God, I hate to look him in the eyes. It's like he is shooting daggers in my eyes.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked me, making me in pure shock that he asked that question.

I shook my head and said, "No sir."

He nodded and told me to go on. I thought he was going to come with me, but he went over to that table. I turned around and watched him get in that guy who touched my ass, face and seen all the guys flinch.... Why would he be doing that? I told him they didn't hurt me.

I continued to stare at them and couple minutes later, they were getting up and rushing out of the club. Before I could register what was happening, Mr. Carlson stood right in front me.

I jumped back from the fright. I about fell before he wrapped his arm around the arch of my back, helping me stand up. Our bodies were close together, too close where I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

"If someone touches you again, I will make sure of it that you will regret letting them." He whispered seductively in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded without saying a word and broke out of his hold, walking over and picking up the shot glasses.

Why did Mr. Carlson have to threatened me for? I could have took care of myself but the last time I did that, I got fired for being 'cruel and rude' to the customer. So I didn't even think about not doing anything. I didn't want to get fired on my first night. I need this job. I need this really bad.

It was already five in the morning before I knew it. I hadn't expected the night to go that fast. But I know that I am hurting from walking and standing that long. Blair told me that there is cleaners that come in her in the mornings so we wouldn't have to bother cleaning the club up. Thank god for cleaners.

"See you later." I smiled to Blair and walked out of the club, looking both ways and trying to see which way I should go so I could sleep for a little.

I don't have no money for a hotel, a cab nor food. So I guess I could go to a park and sleep on the bench for a couple hours? Then go find something to eat possibly?

Right when I went to go take a step, if felt a hand grip around my wrist, turning me around to face whom ever it was.

Mr. Carlson.

"You want to go get some breakfast?" He asked me.

Should I?

"Um, I actually have to get home. I am really tired." I lied about the first part. I don't even have a home. I pulled out of his grip and turned to walk away and said, "But thanks for the offer. I'll make sure to take you up on that sometime."

I can't have him getting close to me. If he finds out about me, it will only cause blood.

Bad blood.