Chapter 8 - The Contract

Authors Message: Pic above is the blueberry pie!!!!

Chapter 8

The Contract

Travis's POV

I was nervous and anxious, that's for sure. I couldn't believe that Hayden actually agreed into doing that. I'm a dominant, and I also don't date. A way of being with Hayden is letting him being my submissive. That is the only way, for both of our pleasure. I had to leave for a meeting this morning with a huge agency who is full of models and actors that want to rent out the club for next Friday.

I agreed to it which means next Friday night is going to be one busy night. Which makes me a little uncomfortable that Hayden will be working around drunks all night. Why did I hire him again? Oh that's right, so I can be close to him.

Fuck my sexual desires.

I got out of my car, walking over to the elevator to greet Hayden. I wonder if he looked over the contract? Oh god, what if he changed his mind? Will I ever be with him then? I sighed with frustration in my voice, rubbing my temples and waiting for the elevator door to open to my penthouse.

Soon as the doors opened, the smell of blueberries filled my nostrils. I tilted my head to the side and stepped out, following the smell of yummy deliciousness.

I walked into the kitchen and spotted Hayden pulling out a pie from the oven. I watched as he bent down, picking up the pie. I couldn't help but stare. Hayden has such a nice bum.

"Travis!" I snapped out of my gaze looking directly at a startled Hayden's eyes.

"Yes?" I asked him.

He just rolled his eyes and placed the pie on the counter.

"You scared the shit out of me." Hayden pointed out.

I cringed to the foul language coming out of his mouth.

"Watch your mouth." I demanded in a dominant tone.

Hayden gulped and looked down, mumbling a sorry.

"Why'd you make a pie?" I questioned him.

He looked up at me and smiled. "I thought you would like something tasty." Hayden shrugged, placing the oven mitts back in their original spot.

I smirked as a dirty thought came to mind, but I pushed it back and ignored it anyways.

"How'd you know that I liked blueberries?" I questioned.

Hayden shrugged and looked back down at the ground before looking back up at me. "I didn't but I had my suspicions that you would." He smiled from head to toe, which sent me head over heels for him even more.

"Have you looked over the contract?" I asked him as I sat down on a stool at the island.

"Yeah, there is a few things that I am not comfortable doing." Hayden pointed out. I nodded at him and stared directly into his eyes.

"That's ok. What may those be?" I asked him curiously.

He grabbed the contract next to him, flipped it open to the page that said all the things we would do and began to read the ones off that he did not like and is not comfortable doing.

"Under section three it says Other partners," He said and looked up at me to make sure I was listening. I nodded for him to keep going. He did as just that. "I don't want other partners. I only want you, and you to only want me." He told me. This had my insides going crazy from his words. I had no idea that he would care about that, but he does. And that makes me smile like a maniac.

"Okay, keep going." I told him. He smiled at me and looked back down at the contract before continuing.

"Ok, I don't want Anal fisting, nipple clamps, genital clamps, ice, hot wax, tape, rope and etc." Hayden called off from the list and looked up at me once he was finished.

I licked my lips before nodding.

"Is that all?" I asked, still looking directly at him.

He shakes his head, making me a little irritated.

"How bad would the punishments be?" He asked.

Oh.

"It depends on how bad you will be. But I will never go past what you are capable of taking. I will never make you do something you can't handle." I told him.

He smiled and nodded. I could see a tint of pink on his cheeks, making me smile.

"Then I am all yours, sir." He told me.

The words coming out of his mouth was like music to my shaft. My pants tighten instantly.

I got up from my stool, walking over to Hayden, pulling him to me as I crashed my lips with his. We both moaned to the instant contact.

"Let's get upstairs." I said and lifted him up as I made my way up the stairs with his legs wrapped around my waist.

This is going to get interesting.