Chapter 17 - All Roads Closed

Authors Message: I am so sorry that it took so long to update guys! I have been super busy with moving and still am not done yet! So I am glad I got a little time to update for you guys! Enjoy and don't forget to vote/comment/share

Chapter 17 - All Roads Closed

Hayden's POV

I have been walking for hours and hours. The sun is starting so set, and now I am going to be walking in the dark with the risk of getting killed by some  roadside trucker and getting rapped. Now that is a huge fear of mine... Truckers. They are so creepy and plus, they scare me... Alot.

I know I wouldn't be able to walk much more because I have not ate nor used the restroom in so long. The whole time I have been walking my mind kept running back to the words, "I am a mafia leader also" . I know Travis is nothing like the guy that I spent years with. Travis is someone that I see as my forever. But I can not risk anything happening like what happened for those years. I need to run somewhere and not get mixed up with all this mafia crap. I have to run from a crime that I committed. I have to run from myself.

I kicked at the ground, wishing I would have died that day back when I was sixteen.

"What if I don't want to go to work with you?" I asked.

Troyan looked over at me with such anger, it made my gut turn upside down, wishing I would have kept my mouth shut. "Why must you disobey my orders every single time I tell you something?!" Troyan asked me. I gulped and looked down at the ground, giving a weak shrug.

I felt his hands grip on to my shoulders, shoving me back against the wall. I winced in pain, looking up to meet the devils eyes once again.

"Answer me when I, the master am speaking to you." Troyan demanded.

"Sorry sir." I said kindly, wishing I would just escape already.

"You are going to get punished." He demanded and grabbed onto my hands, pulling me down the hall of his penthouse. We entered his 'playroom' and shoved me inside, making me fall to my knees. I looked over at him, shooting him a evil glare and getting up.

He shoved me back down and yelled, "Did I say you can get up?"  I shook my head no instantly and sat on the ground.

He rolled his eyes and mumbled, 'lousy damn pet' before walking over to grab a belt with holes in them. I gulped and scooted back against the wall.

His eyes flashed with anger, making me wish this would never happen. He stomped over to me, picked me up and tossed me against the bed and pulling my pants down.

"Count!" He demanded and smacked me hard as he could .

"One!" I shouted, pushing back the tears that were fighting their way out.

'Smack!'

"T-two" I chocked and tears began to fall.

By the third hit, I did something unexpected and shoved him off of me and kicking him in a place where no guy wants to be kicked. I ran towards the door, trying to open it but he locked it. HE LOCKED IT!  Before I was able to turn around I was being shoved against the door and turned around.

The look in Troyan's eyes was something no one would want to see. They looked like a blackish color, making me incredibly nervous and hoping he would ignore me.

But I was wrong.

He tossed a punch right at my face and started hitting me over and over again while shouting, 'No pet of mine will hit me! Nor leave me!" I cried and cried, guarding my face much as possible. Then he started to kick me, before I knew it, everything went black.

I sighed, and looked up when I felt a rain drop fall on my forehead. Next thing I knew, rain started to pour like buckets from the sky, making me groan in annoyance. Why must all bad things happen to me for?

I looked around and spotted a gas station. I made my way over and ran inside, scuffing my feet on the black rug by the door.

When I looked up, I was met with the girl that put a tracker on my phone.

"Hayden."

"Blair"