Chapter 12 - Please don't leave me

Authors Message: A new chapter!!!! YAYAYAYAY ^-^ All secrets will soon come out my babies!!!  Picture above is of Blair!!!

Chapter 12

Please don't leave me

Travis's POV

Smith and I looked at each other and back at the closed elevator, trying to process what just happened. Was Hayden listening in on our conversation? If he thinks I will just leave him because of what I found out about him, then he is completely wrong. Don't get me wrong I am shocked and hurt that he didn't tell me, but I will never leave him. Hayden has me falling for him. I mean, I don't love him. I have never loved anyone except for one person. And she was taken from me. I forgot what love is, to be honest.

"We need to go find him." I told Smith as we walked inside the elevator. I would have took the stairs, but I think 28 flights of stairs is way too many stairs for my liking. I am athletic, I just don't feel like taking that many stairs. Plus, this elevator goes extremely fast.

"I am sure he is going to be fine, Travis. He is just scared. Wouldn't you be if he found out what you do?" Smith implied. I turned my head to look at him. He does have a point. I just don't want him to run from me.

"I wouldn't run away from the problem." I told Smith sincerely. He just shrugged and walked out of the elevator, so did I.

"Didn't Blair put a tracker on his laptop when he was working one night?" Smith asked me. I looked over at him in shock. I totally forgot about that.

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and dialed Blair's number.

"Is everything ok, Trav?" She asked me, confused why I was calling her.

"I need you to track Hayden for me." I demanded in a dominant tone.

"Sure thing." She said and I heard moving on the other line.

"It shows him moving slowly at the park. The one you usually run at." Blair told me. I gave Smith the information and he drove off.

"Thank Blair." I said and hung up.

Smith drove at top speed, not caring if there were cars honking and cops that were by. I just needed to get to Hayden before they find him and take him. He can't be out here alone. It's way too dangerous. Mostly because of me, but if they find out where Hayden is, it's only going to end badly with him.

Smith didn't even stop completely when I jumped out of the car, running through the park to find Hayden... My Hayden.

I spotted him sitting on the bench where I found him sleeping a while back ago. I sighed and walked over to him, taking a seat directly next to him.

We sat there for a few minutes in complete silence before I spoke up.

"Did you hear everything?" I asked Hayden, looking over at him.

He nodded and said, "Almost."

"Why did you run for?" I asked him as he sniffled.

"I'm scared.... So scared." He said as a tear fell down his cheek.

I reached over and wiped away his tear. He stiffened at first but closed his eyes to my touch.

"Are you scared of me leaving you?" I asked hopingly.

He looked over at me, staring deep into my eyes before nodding. I felt my heart skip a beat as butterflies began to form in the pit of my stomach.

I cupped his face with the palm of my hands and said, "I am never going to leave you, Hayden. Even though I only know a little about your past, I want you to tell me everything. Now what some stupid file says."

Hayden looked me in the eyes once again with watery eyes.

"I want to believe that, I really do. I just have been through so much. I can't get hurt again. I know you are going to leave, they always do. Everyone leaves me." He cried out.

I pulled him into my chest, soothing words into his ear as he cried out. If he thinks that I am going to leave, he is wrong. I am never going to leave him. I am going to keep him by my side until the day I die. I want to grow old with him. I want to have a family, I want to be with him forever.

I do love him....