Chapter 15 - All Secrets Escape Part 2

Authors Message: new chapter!!! Sorry it took so long, my internet is like gone since I'm moving back to Ohio at the end of the month. So I'll be updating on my phone because I don't have Internet and can't get the parts I already wrote D: but any way! I'm sorry if there is some errors but I'll fix it asap! Enjoy! Xoxo

Chapter 15
All Secrets Escape Part 2

Hayden's POV
I looked over at Travis who was staring at me with putty. I grabbed onto his hand and placed a kiss on his palm.
"There's more" I told him nervously.
He nodded and told me to go on. I gave him an assuring smile and continued on with the story a couple months later.
"Troyan, I don't understand why I can't go hangout with one of my friends." I whined and put out my bottom lip.
Troyan's eyes snapped over towards me as he stopped typing on his laptop. Ever since I came here a couple months ago, I haven't heard from my parents since. Troyan has been using me as his "pet" I don't even know what that means but that is what he calls me. Then he'll punish me for things I do or say.
"Pet, did you disobey my orders once again? Do you like to be punished?!" He shouted the last part at me making me flinch.
I shook my head and looked down at the ground. "No, sir. I'm sorry." I heard him huff and made a clicking noise with his tongue.
"Tsk, tsk, pet come here" He demanded. I took a deep breath and made my way over to him with my head still down on the floor.
He lifted my face with his thumb on my chin so I could look into his dominant eyes.
"Why must you do this to me pet? You know I care deeply for you and love for you. But yet, here you are trying to make me very angry." He explained and shook his head with disappointment.
Is he going to send me back to my parents? Oh god. I can't go back.
"Please don't send me back to my parents. I want to stay with you, sir. I love you too. Please don't make me go back." I begged him and got on my knees and looked up at him with hope. He raised an eyebrow at me, wondering why I'm begging like this.
"Why don't you want to go back, pet?" He asked me curiously. I cringed at the thought and shook my head and looked away.
"Tell me pet or you will be punished." He demanded. My lips started to Trimble with fear and I looked up at Troyan.
"They always hit me when I don't listen. Just like you but they punish me differently. I don't like their punishments." I said and looked away once again.
I felt him grab onto my face and made me look up at him. I seen anger written all through his expression.
"How do they punish you?" He asked with Poison rolling off his tongue.
"They punch me.....kick me.... Even put me in the closet for days without food." I informed as tears began to fall down my face.
Before I knew it, I was up on his lap as he soothed nice words into my ear while I buried my face into his neck.
"You don't have to worry about them anymore. They will be taken care of." He told me.

I looked over at Travis who was looking at me with sadness but also hurt. Hurt because I lied to him about not knowing what bdsm was.
"So why did you come to Miami then?" He asked me.
I took a deep sigh and said, "I'm getting to that."
He nodded and gave me a frown as I looked into his sad eyes.
I took a deep breath before continuing.

One week before Miami.
"Troyan, I don't care what you have to say. You sent a guy after me because I was hanging out with some friends at a coffee shop? Do you know how bad that made me look?" I asked him and crossed my arms.
He rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Does it look like I care? You once again disobeyed me, Hayden."
"I already finished high school and you still treat me like a fucking child." I huffed and turned to walk out of his office at our new penthouse.
I felt him grip onto my arm and spun me around, looking at me with such anger that I thought he was going to explode any second now.
"Don't you dare try to walk away from me. You are MY property and I WILL treat you like MINE! Understand me?!" He shouted at me.
I smacked his arm away, looking at him in anger just the same. "I am not a dog. You do not own me, Troyan." I stated.
It was like his eyes flared to red when the words came from me. Next thing I knew I was being dragged to the couch and him ripping my clothes off. I shouted and squirmed, trying to get out of his hold but he was way stronger.
He slid down his pants and entered me without warning, sending eruption of screams from me.
"YOU....ARE.....MINE!" He shouted in between thrust. Tears were falling from my eyes and I tilted my head, looking at the lamp with a way out.
I screamed again and grabbed the lamp from the table and slammed it into his head. He collapsed on top of me, blood going everywhere.
My eyes widen and I laid there in shock with him still inside me and laying unconscious on top of me.
"Troyan?" I asked nervously.
I put my finger up to his neck, feeling for a pulse but I found nothing.
"Oh god." I said out loud and pushed him off of me.
I ran to the bathroom cleaning the blood off of me before running to my room and packing a bag.

"So did you kill him?" Travis asked me after I finished telling him the story.
Tears were already falling from my face as I nodded with disappointment.

We sat there for a few minutes in silence as he finally spoke up.

"I'm a mafia leader also."