Chapter 1 - The New Beginning

Authors Message: GUYS OMG I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS NEW STORY!!!!! I don't know why either. I think it's because I love bad boys and and shizzzz. But ya know. But stick with me through this story please!! Love you guys!!

Picture above is Hayden!!! (Also known as Brandon Cole Bailey) He's cute af, I know ^_^

Chapter 1

The new beginning

Hayden's POV

New York City. The city that dreams come alive and such. That's not really the case. There is tons of gun shots, sirens, drugs, and loads of people. You never really know who you are going to see, nor run into. The person you run into could be love at first sight. It could be your new 'stalker'. They could even be your new best friend. It could also be a sign that your death is coming near. And that is why I had to get out of there.

I ran from my adopted parents. The ones that raised me since birth. I am eighteen, so I just told them I was moving out and starting on my own. They was not thrilled by the idea, but they understood that all children leave the nest sooner or later. Me, being the sooner part.

There has been this guy following me for the past five months. I have no idea whom he is, but he is always watching me. That is why I ran. To get a new start. Away from him. Away from everyone. So I decided to move to Miami. Why not go tropical?

The bus came to a haul and I got out, carrying my bag that only had a few clothes and personal items inside. I had a lot of things, but if I was getting a fresh start I was going to need new things.

The humid, tropical breeze hit my face; making me breath in the air and shutting my eyes.

I opened up my eyes and walked across the street. I have no where to stay, so I am going to need a job. I am going to have to sleep on the streets until I get enough money for a place. My parents offered me my money that they have saved up for me to go to college. And other things to start off my life. Which was two million, five hundred thousand. But I told that I will save it just in case I need it later on.

What kind of person turns down that much money? Me. That's who. I don't need anyone's money. I know how to work for it myself. I've always worked since I was at a working age. Then before that I always helped my parents in the office when ever I could. I guess I have the working gene inside of me.

I spotted a sign that read, 'High Top night club'. I could go see if they were hiring?

I opened the door, walking inside to the bar where I spotted a girl cleaning glasses with a white rag.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"May I help you?" She asked.

I nod and asked, "Um... I was wondering if you guys were hiring?"

She raised an eyebrow at me and asked, "How old are you?"

I looked down at the ground before looking back up and saying with shame, "Eighteen."

She sighed and shook her head instantly.

"Sorry kid, we only hire over twenty one." She said.

What? Why?

"But I am a hard worker. I will do anything. I don't care what. I just need a job really bad." I begged.

She looked at me, studying my face. Is she trying to read me or something?

"Well usually it's up to me to choose the people who work here. But since your younger, I am going to have to ask the person whom own this place. Which is Mr. Carlson." She told me.

I nodded over and over again.

She just chuckled and picked up the phone, dialing a number.

"There is someone here looking for a job, and I think you should decide this one boss." She said on the phone and hung up.

She looked back up at me and said, "He will be down in a sec. Just take a seat." She pointed at the bar stool next to me. I nod and sat down, placing my bag in the next stool.

"So where did you come from kid?" She asked me.

I looked up at her and said, "New York City."

She raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why you all the way down here for? You should be finishing up high school if you haven't done so already." She questioned me.

I shrugged and said, "I finished High school. I just wanted a fresh start. Away from the city."

She nods and places another glass under the counter.

"You are a cutie. It's a wonder these girls down here hasn't been all over you yet." She pointed out, making me blush.

"Um.... I am not interested." I mumbled and looked down with embarrassment.

She giggled and said, "Well then the gay boys should be all over you."

I looked up at her and we both started laughing.

"I'm Hayden by the way." I put out my hand towards her so she can shake it.

"Blair." She smiled at me.

I nodded and watched her clean the rest of the glasses.

"What did you want Blair?" I heard a deep voice say from behind me, sending chills down my spine.

I gulped.

"This is Hayden and he is look for a job. I thought you could decide this one." She smiled big.

I turned around and stood up.

My eyes widen to the person in front of me. He has jet black hair, a jaw line and cheek bones so structured it looked like a heavenly god carved him their selves.

I put out my hand so he can shake it.

"N-n-n-nice to m-meet you, sir." I stuttered.

Really?! Why did you have to stutter Hayden?! You never have done that before!!

He smiled and got closer to me, making me back into my stool.

He put out his hand and took it into his.

"The pleasure is all mine." He smiled down at me as he hovered above my small frame.

I blushed and nodded.

He smiled down at me, looking me straight in the eyes.

I looked down, uncomfortable from his gaze.

I heard him chuckle and say, "He's hired."

I looked up instantly and smiled so big.

"I'll work as much as you want me to." I smiled even bigger.

He nodded and smiled.

"Well with that being said, You'll start tonight Hayden." He told me and looked up at Blair. "Train him and show him where everything is, give him the details on everyone and etc." He told her. She said Yes sir before he looked back down at me.

"I am happy to be seeing a lot of you." He said before turning around and walking away.

I swallowed the huge lump in my throat before turning back around to Blair.

She was looking at me..... Strangely....

"What?" I questioned.

She just laughed and started training me.

This job is going to be interesting.....

Authors Message: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!