Chapter 28 - Hell

Authors Message: Hey my beautiful readers! How was your guys Christmas? Mine was awesome!! Well, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! XoXo

Travis's POV

I woke up to Hay being no where in sight. His side of the bed was cold, signaling that he has been gone for hours. I sighed and sat up, using the pillow to help me when I felt something crinkle beneath my fingers. I raised an eyebrow and looked over. A piece of paper folded nicely was placed on Hayden's pillow.

So many thoughts came to my head, hoping that he did not leave me. Why would Hay leave me? He loves me doesn't he? He tells me day in and day out that he loves me. He wouldn't leave if he loved me. I have done nothing wrong to deserve that.

I sighed and opened up the piece of paper.

Dear the love of my life,

 I know this may seem out of the blue, you reading a letter that was written from me. I usually just tell you everything but I thought this would be much easier. I don't want to do this to you because I know how you feel about me and you know how I feel about you. I can't see life without you, So I do not know how I am going to do this...

Sometimes a person has to run. I have been running from something, someone, for a while now. They finally caught up to me. I can't have you getting hurt because of what I done. If anything happened to you I don't know what I would do. Definitely if it was my fault and I couldn't stop it.

I thought running to Miami would be far enough, but it wasn't. Trouble seems to find me everywhere I go. So that is why I am leaving. I can't let you get mixed up in what I have been going through. If you only knew what happened to me, you would understand what I am doing is for the best.

I wanted to tell you for so long what has been going on, what I have been hiding from you, but I can't. Things would end badly for you. I know they would for sure. But most definitely me. Everyone has monsters, Travis. My monster was right in front of me and has been trying to take over me.

With that being said, I think it is best for me just to leave. This time don't find me. I know that will be hard to do, but I love you. If you love me like you said you do then don't find me. Things will be less complicated.

I know that you have questions because I do also. But some things are meant to be unanswered. Just like your question in why I am leaving...

Just promise me one thing, Promise me that you will not search for me. I do not want to be found.

I love you Travis. Forever and Always.

Love, Hayden

P.S. I am living in hell and the devil is in the guest room.

My whole world came crashing down around me. The love of my life just left... Left me and does not want to be found. What is he hiding that is so shameful? He knows that I will always be here yet he has been hiding something from me this whole time.

"Hayden, What are you hiding?" I whispered out loud to myself over and over again.

I looked back at the note, rereading everything over again until I find something that doesn't sound right.

I reread the last part over again, confused on what, 'I am living in hell and the devil is in the guest room' means.

Is it some sort of song? I wondered.

I sighed in frustration, crumbling up the note and tossing it across the room.

Why did he have to leave me for? I can not live life without him... I need him, I want him. My body craves for his touch and that doesn't come easy for me. It is very rare for me to feel like this. To be honest, it's scaring me. But I need him.

The devil is in the guest room.... I said over and over again. My eyes looked over at the door in anger. Is Troyan the one who made him feel like this?

What did he do to Hayden?

Authors Note: Sorry for a short chapter guys! Don't be mad at me for this!!! I know it was sudden, but Y'all should have seen that coming. Hayden had to get away some how before real danger started.... I just hate the way Travis feels right now...