48. The beginning of the Chūnin exams!

Start from the beginning

I stared at him and he frowned slightly before turning to stare at me. His onyx colored eyes penetrating my golden ones, like he was trying to tell me something but wouldn't say it.

"You're special Ruka" Sasuke said with a small smile on his face "I guess that's what I like about you."

I blushed a deep red and he laughed, actually laughed, before turning away! I've never felt so close to Sasuke before. Maybe, just maybe, I'm starting to leave a positive impact on his life. When we got back to the room where everyone was gathered, they were still bickering. I didn't expect anything else.

"You know" a unfamiliar voice said "if you keep making so much noise you'll anger your fellow Shinobi."

We all turned towards the intruder and saw a man with black eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses and he had white hair pulled in a sort of ponytail.

"Who the hell are you?!" Naruto asked suspiciously.

"Kabuto" the man said shaking Naruto's hand "Kabuto Yakushi."

"What do you want with us" Sasuke said stepping forward, his cold demeanor back.

Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and I contiuned to talk to the man as everyone else talked amongst  themselves.

"Nothing" Kabuto said simply "just letting you know you were receiving some unfriendly looks."

We looked over at the Shinobi and saw they were glaring at us rather angrily, as I saw Gaara and his brother Kankuro along with his sister Temari. Gaara's eyes met mine and he smirked as I blushed and glanced at Sasuke momentarily. Gaara's eyes traveled to Sasuke and immediately his smirk dropped and was replaced with a frown.

"I've got all kinds of information on this exam and it's people" Kabuto offered "if you're interested."

Sasuke contiuned staring at Kabuto for a moment, deciding what to ask about him.

"What do you know about Rock Lee" Sasuke asked curiously "and Gaara of the Sand?"

Kabuto smirked and pulled out some strange red colored cards that had a small symbol draw in the middle of them.

"What don't I know" he replied, swiping his hand across one of the cards.

Immediately, an image of Gaara appeared on the card along with other facts and information such as his strength and weaknesses.

"Wow" Sakura exclaimed "look at all those A-rank missions!"

"We've been on one too you know" Naruto muttered crossing his arms.

Kabuto started to explain the different aspects of the exams as he showed Sasuke a card about Lee. However, I wasn't paying attention because something didn't feel right. I looked around at the Shinobi around us, but no one seemed to be paying attention. I'll just stand here and look around; this feels like cheating to me and I don't like cheaters.

"Aw, who cares about that!" Naruto said angrily.

He then turned towards the crowd and raised his hands in the air and yelled "YOU PEOPLE DON'T SCARE ME!!! I'M GOING TO BE THE HOKAGE AND BEAT ALL OF YOU!!! BELIEVE IT!!!"

Everyone stared at him, and many glared, as Naruto smirked then smiled deeply.

"BAKA!" Sakura yelled, putting him in a headlock.

As Naruto struggled, she turned towards the crowd and gave them all an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry everyone" she said chuckling nervously "he's crazy! He doesn't know what he's saying!"

As everyone was staring at Sakura, there was a small scream, and we all looked to see Ino staring at Kabuto. We all turned towards Kabuto in time to see three ninja advance on him and attempt to attack him. He dodged the attack, but somehow strangely his glasses broke and he became nauseated and threw up on the ground.

"This will teach you to mind your own business Kabuto" one of the ninja said, pulling out a Kunai.

See, that's exactly what happens to cheaters.

"HOLD IT!"

We all turned towards the new voice and saw a man, probably in his 40's, standing there with two guards on either side of him.

"Save the fighting!" The men demanded "you'll have plenty of time for that later!"

The three ninja simply nodded and reluctantly returned to their seats. The man smirked and looked around the room at everyone.

"My name is Ibiki Morino" he said proudly "and I say it's about time we get these exams started."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey Guys! That was the end of chapter 48! I hope you enjoyed it because I had a brain fart and I feel like it sucked.

Naruto: I liked it Author-chan! I like every chapter you write!

Me: Your just so sweet! I'm going to buy you some ramen!

Naruto: YEEEEEAAAAAHHH!

Ruka: *Rolls eyes* Weirdo

Naruto: Hey! At least I don't have a crush on Gaara!

Ruka: *Blushes angrily* I do NOT have a crush on Gaara!

Naruto: Do to!

Ruka: *Punches Naruto* I HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE COMPLETLY DIFFERENT BAKA!

Sakura: .....

Sasuke: .....

Me: .....

Gaara: .....

Naruto: W-Who?

Ruka: *Blushes and runs away*

Naruto: Wait! *Chases after her*

Sakura: Uh....Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto?

Me: Later guys?

Sasuke: Losers