Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}

Start from the beginning

My head started to ache now since they were making so much noise.

I tried to ignore the little kids with their childish behavior until I snapped.

"Guys!" They all snapped their heads to me still having a smile on their face for the pleasure they are having except for James who looked like he could cry.

"Can’t you shut the f*** up? My head is starting to hurt!" I sneered angry at them.

Their smile dropped and they let go of James who shot me a 'thank you' look.

They started to back away from me and going to their spot again.

They know that when I get angry they better stop with what they are doing and get out of my way.

The alley was now dark as soon as sun has disappeared. I closed my eyes trying to calm my headache.

These past few days I’ve had this annoying headache and it pisses me off.

My eyes snapped open when someone whispered 'that’s that girl again.'

My eyes went to the opening of the alley where the light was shining because of the lantern that wasn’t far away from it.

There she was again standing there searching for something... again.

Her eyes fell on mine and I could see her freeze.

A smirk formed on my face as I saw her still looking at me frozen.

I wonder why she always looks in here and freeze when she sees me, it’s not like I know her, or I’m that scary

that was until she said a name, a name that I haven’t heard in a few weeks.

She repeated it again and my smirk dropped and my eyes widened slightly.

She took a few steps into the alley still her eyes on me.

"Ryan...” She repeated again. She was calling for me?

How does she know my name?

I pulled my hands out of my pocket and went off the wall.

The guys all shot me a confused look.

I glanced back at her; she was now closer to me but if saw she was also scared to go any closer.

I took a few steps to her so that I was only 3 feet away from her.

I bended a little bit to her eye level, because I was too tall for her.

Then I whispered. "My name is Rain."

She stared at me totally frozen again.

A small grin came on my face now. She is kind of cute from close by.

But my grin dropped again when she shook her head slowly.

"No... Your name is Ryan." She said again her lips in a straight, stubborn line.

How does she know my name? I don’t even know her…

I opened my mouth to say something but got cut off by someone else yelling my name.

I leaned back again and looked over the girl and my eyebrows started to frown.

What the heck is my mother doing here? How did she know I was here?

My eyes shot back at the girl and she did a small jump, not because my eyes suddenly snapped to her but because my eyes showed anger.

Did she bring my mother here!? Is that why she was looking for me?