We nodded and i sat back in my seat.

"Oh im getting a call, can I step out please?" Avianna said.

"No." I said.

"If you need to, you can." Ma said.

"Tha-"

"No. Avianna you don't need to step out cause you ain't finna talk to him. So you can just send it to voicemail or somethin. Cause you ain't answerin it." I said.

She laughed a little bit then the waitress came and we ordered.

"Are you taking me home Ms.Banks?"

"No, me and Wayne is. And you already knew this, why you askin?" I said.

"Jared honey, stop being rude." Ma said.

"Please." Avianna added.

"Yea, it ain't nice." Pops added.

I sighed and sat back.

"So how old are you Jared?" Brianna asked.

"17. Ima be 18 next month tho, my birthday in January." I smirked.

"Want a cookie?" Avianna mumbled.

"Yea i do, right na actually." I snapped back. "Which you probably don't got."

"You-"

"How old is you?" I asked Brianna, cuttin Avianna off. She wanna be petty I can be petty, fasho.

"Im also 17, my birthday is in February. February 12th, to be exact."

"Mines January 13th, bout a exact month apart. Wayne les switch spots." I said, he was sittin right across from Brianna. But right next to Avianna.

We switched spots and I continued to talk to Brianna. She actually real cool peoples. My phone vibrated and I looked at the home screen.

Bae ☺❤❤: Acknowledge me.. Im sitting right next to you.

I opened it and changed her contact name to Avianna. Then i went back to my conversation with Brianna.

"So you go to what school?"

"Jackson.. you?"

"Arlington. I just transferred there a few weeks ago."

"I wanna trans-"

"I go to Arlington." Avianna smiled.

"I wanna transfer to Arlington but ma won't let me. And ion like they basketball team." I finished.

"Yea, they could be better. I wanna transfer to Jackson cause Arlington cheer team sucks." She said.

"Well you should go, you don't make it much better. How bout you actually learn the routines?" Avianna said.

"Do a full toe touch." Brianna laughed, flipping her hair.

"Bi-"

"Brianna when you started cheering?"

"Jared don't fuckin cut me off. Now like i was saying, bitch, don't come for me. cause you'on know what the hell gone come to ya." Avianna snapped.

Brianna laughed a little. "Girl beat my ass."

"We have to go.." Ms.Brittney said. Her and Justin got up with Brianna and went outside.

"I'm really sorry." Ma called out.

"You ain't even have to say nun to her forreal." I mumbled.

"I was trying to be nice."

"No you wasn't you was trying to be petty. You seen me and her having a conversation and you just wanted to but in and be petty man. Junk aggravating forreal." I said. "I ain't do none of that with Michael."

"Lets just go home. Im not in the fuckim mood for this and i can't deal with it." Ma quickly got up and left. "Can't even have a nice damn dinner.

"Man call yo people to come get you. Better yet call Michael." I said before going tothe car with ma.

"You alright ma?"

"No, im not alright." She answered. "Im tired of this."

"Of what?" I asked.

"The drama Jared, and you fuckin know this. I don't even know why you brought her with us."

"Well, i-...I ain't know it was gone be a problem.." I mumbled.

"Can you just get in the car?" She asked.

I got in and shut the door.

She was speeding her ass home.

"Ma you want me to drive?" I asked.

"Please stop talking to me Jared." She mumbled.

She soon got in front of the house and she ain't get out.

"You comin?" I asked.

"Get out."

"You sure, you okay??"

"Just get out Jared."

"Alright, be safe ma. I love you."

I went in the house and went to sleep while she rode off.