"But aren't you a little to young to me taking care of a child?" She asked, looking down on me. I shook my head, "I mean if the Hokage can trust me with her then I can," I said, she nodded and went to grab her.

She came back with my dear baby sister and handed her to me, "If you ever need anything, remember I'm always here to help." She said while smiling and lighting a cigarette.

I nodded and smiled warmly then took my leave to my apartment.

~~~Next Day~~~

"Wake up Sakura-chan~" I heard an idiotic voice say. You know what I just realized. Aren't ANBU black ops supposed to be emotionless...Maybe he was an exception since he was a prodigy. I groaned and turned away from him.

I could feel him frown. I don't know, but I just did. I then felt a hot breath near my face. Then something wet against my cheek.

Did he just...?

I felt it again.

Yep....He just licked my freaking cheek...

"WHAT THE HELL SHINA!!!!!" I yelled as I shot straight up. He was right in my face. He was smiling as to how close our faces are. "I know you like me Sakura, but I didn't know you liked me this much!" He said while inching closer.

"Listen playboy, I'm only 8 and your 12, so hold your lips." I said while pushing his face away from me. He pouted, "But your my only love and I want my first kiss to be with you~"

I sighed, "Just get out," I mumbled. "You sure you don't need help dressing?"

"Just get out pervert!!!!" I kicked him out and got dressed. I walked out to only she Shin cooing Katara. I grabbed her from him and bottle fed her. "Are you staying home today Shin?" I asked him. He nodded. "Don't worry I'll take care of Katara for you! And the cubs!"

I smiled softly and mumbled a thanks.

-Time Skip 4 years later-

I am now 12 years old. My baby sister is 4 and Shina is 16.

I was getting ready for school until I heard my bedroom door open. I looked at it to only see my little sister, Ash, Pebbles, and Shi. The now bears stood behind Katara. I giggled and picked my my little sister.

"Sissy!" She said as I picked her up. I rubbed my forehead against her and she rubbed back. "How are you doing sweet pea?" I asked her. I call her sweet pea because she has green hair and pink eyes while I have the opposite.

"I good sissy! Shina-kun made breakfast for us!" She said wiggling in my grasp. I giggled and let her fall. She screamed, but I grabbed her again. "I would never let you fall sweet pea!" I put her down gently.

She pouted and grabbed my hand. Dragging me to the kitchen, Shina said, "Good morning my love and my little sweet pea, now can you call me daddy and Sakura-chan mommy?" Shina asked Katara. I sweatdropped.

"We are not a married couple and she is not my daughter she is just my little sister Shina!" I grumbled as he pouted. "But you are my true love! We must get married at some point and I will have your first kiss!" He exclaimed making fantasy's about me.

I smacked his head and he started anime crying in his little emo corner. "I gotta go, bye sweet pea! Bye my bears and Shina!" I waved to them and left.

-Time Skip-

I arrived at the academy and started my fake fan girling act for Sasuke. I took a deep breath before entering the school. Today my act wasn't as strong. I walked in the classroom and started fan girling over Sasuke with the other girls.

Luckily I didn't stand out because of how...less fan girly I was acting. I sat in between Sasuke and Naruto as the fan girls glared at me. Mentally I wanted to kill myself, but I just went with it.

I spaced out until I heard, "Today we are going to announce the teams!" I heard girls mumbling 'I wanna be in the team with Sasuke' or 'I wanna be in the team with Naruto'.

There are a lot of Naruto fan girls too. I sighed and spaced out again...Thinking about Katara....My parents....My bears....And even Shina....Yeah.....

"Team 7....Saskue Uchiha...." Girls started getting their hopes up, "Naruto Uzumaki....." More girls got sparkles in their eyes, "....and....." They're waiting, "Sakura Haruno...." He finished and all of the girls glared daggers at me.

I squealed on the outside, but on the inside I wanted to just die. "Okay now go get lunch then wait for your new Sensei's!" Iruka-sensei said.

-Time Skip-

I already ate lunch and now we are waiting for our Sensei. Iruka already left and no student were left except us. I fan girled over Saskue as Naruto put an eraser between the door.

"Dobe, that's not gonna work..." The uchiha grumbled. "Yeah it's not gonna work!" I "agreed" with Sasg- I mean Saskue.

Suddenly the door opened and to reveal a Jounin with chalk in his hair. "Hmmmm my first impression of you is.....your all a bunch of idiots." He said, "Meet me at the roof." He finished then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

------------------------------------------

I'm gonna end it here for now!

I hoped you enjoyed!

Drop a vote and comment if you want!

Oh and I don't own Naruto...I wish I did then Sakura would be the main character.

Bye Bye! - Crim-chan~