Yuna leaned against the inside of her bedroom door. Why had she reacted like that? She didn't feel sad. It was no emotional response. At least, it was something. A little touch of humanity.

There was a knock.

"Go away."

Wataru's voice boomed through the door. "Yuna-chan. He didn't know. I had only told Ayumi."

"It's okay. Just leave me alone."

"He's sorry. Me too."

"Okay."

The girl looked at her TV. She could watch some anime. She urgently needed art supplies. Now she could sit down and put her thoughts on paper. The blue-haired looked at her right hand. On the other side she could not even hold a pen with this damaged hand.

Yuna sat down at the table and stared at the black box in the corner. Right now ran advertising, but she looked it anyway, bored.

An acoustic guitar sounded at her door.

„Will you listen to my story?

It will just be a minute.

How can I explain?

What ever happened dear, never meant to hurt you.

How could I cause you so much pain?"

She harked. That was Wataru's voice. What was he up to?

"When I say <I'm sorry>, will you believe me?

Listen to my story, say you won't leave me.

When I say <I'm sorry>, can you forgive me?

When I say <I'll always be there>, will you believe?

Will you believe in me?"

Yuna went to the door and pressed her ear against it. Did he play for her? Yes, Wataru played his guitar and sang in front of her door. Just for her. Her heart beat slightly faster.

„All the words that I come up with.

They're like gasoline on flames.

There's no excuse, no explanation.

Believe me, if I could undo what I did wrong.

I'd give away all that I own."

She opened the door and looked at him. He smiled warmly at her. Fascinated listening, she looked at him. She had never experienced live music so close.

"When I say <I'm sorry>, will you believe me?

Listen to my story, say you won't leave me.

When I say <I'm sorry>, can you forgive me?

When I say <I'll always be there>, will you believe?"

The young musician seemed to be not nervous at all. How often had he played this song?

"If I told you, I've been cleaning my soul.

And if I promised you, I'll regain control.

Will you open your door and let me in?

Take me for who I am and not for who I've been?

Who I've been."

Yuna noticed that the others also listened and watched from the living room.

"When I say <I'm sorry>, will you believe me?

Listen to my story, say you won't leave me.

When I say <I'm sorry>, can you forgive me?

When I say <I'll always be there>, will you believe?"

Wataru finished the song and smiled at the girl. Yuna looked at the musician speechless.

"Thank you.", she finally whispered.

"I hope you liked it."

"You didn't finish properly.", complained Mizuki.

The guitarist showed her his middle finger.

"At the bridge you played too slow.", remarked Nobu.

"He does that every time." The violet-haired came over and took the guitar from him. She clung it to herself and played the bridge again. "This is how you play it."

"I prefer it slower.", replied Wataru.

Ayumi pushed past the contending guitarists and turned to Yuna. Protective, she put her arm around the girl.

"Musicians. They always quarrel, because they are unable to agree, how a passage is to be played."

The high school student stared at the squabbling musicians. "So far I didn't know any."

"Everything okay, little sister?"

Kaito stepped in front of Yuna. "I'm sorry."

"You couldn't know. It's okay."

"Please don't beat me up." He already grinned again.

"This time you get off spared.", joked Yuna.

Finally, she rejoined the others in the living room and drank the first beer of her life. Well, the first sip of beer in her life, because she didn't like the taste of this bitter broth at all. Ugh.