Dinobots!!! Hell yeah!

"And where are the Dinobots yet?" I asked Optimus, of course, I taunted him. He would've guessed it by now.

"Are you referring to a real concern? Or..." Optimus asked.

I smiled and chuckled a little bit. Then crossed my arms and stood there looking at him. He was so adorable, asking questions that he doesn't know yet of some things that happen on this planet.

"You know, you look soo adorable when you ask questions about things that you don"t know about yet, it's quite amusing for some mech like you are," I said as I walked up to him.

"I have hoped that I will continue to learn, wise one," Optimus taunted.

"I am so going to be happy when we finish this and we can have a new beginning, hopefully..." I said looking down at the bottom of the ground.

He lifted my face up with his index finger under my chin. And he smiled.

"I have faith that we will and we will fight till all are one," Optimus said.

I thought about that for a moment or two...

"Till all are one..." I kissed him on the lips.

"Shall we?" Optimus offered for my hand to hold. Only because we carried love and such desire for each other.

I loved him and he's mostly who I care about. If I lose him, who else will be there for me? To love and to cherish as a couple? And to desire? But, I have a feeling that I don't want break apart from each other and I'm sure Optimus really does feel the same way as well. We wanted a family, after there's no danger on Earth left and the humans would still live as healthy and safe organic beings. Unicron, can bring such devastation to this planet of we fail our final mission, but we will try to succeed as a whole team, even Optimus's brother who now has returned to stay as a loyal brother. And including the Dinobots who will surely help us if we help them be free from Lockdown's trophy case. And we wanted to be free. Free from destruction and chaos.

"Are you ready?" Crosshairs asked.

"We were born ready, who asked you?" Bumblebee slapped him in the back of the sniper's head. He obviously does not like the way this dingbat acts.

"Are you certain this may work?" Drift asked.

"I have to be honest with you, Drift, I have no damn clue," Galvatron said randomly.

Although, isn't it his first time saying that sort of language?

"I am honestly now scared," Hound said.

"You? Scared? Nah... get out here," Bumblebee said.

"And so these are like dinosaurs?" Cade asked.

"And they are huge as hell," Joyce said.

"Dad, I swear to Jesus if they start to devour us like a whole bunch of maniac animals that tear us apart..." Tessa complained with an anxious tone.

"Obviously, it can't be that scary," Shane said as be shrugged, being cool and all that.

He felt a hard punch from his girlfriend.

"Ow! What the hell!?" Shane complained.

"Talk like that again and we gonna have some problems, you dig? Or do I need to make myself more clear?" Tessa growled.

"Ready? And... 3... 2...1....

What will happen next?

Find out in the next chapter in this story!

And to give you guys a heads up, the reason why I haven't been able to publish another chapter in a long, long time is that I wasn't available to get on Wattpad going down to Florida for Christmas and spend time with a huge family.

And the sad thing is, I just lost one of my closest relatives yet and I miss him, keep thinking about him and begin to cry, letting it all out. But I will feel better sooner when I forget everything about. And I have been really sick for days and days, and today I am still coughing, but I was given time to work on this chapter, since the teacher was really nice to give my class a writer's block for an hour and a half which is good.

Sorry that I wasn't able to update in a long time, I just wanted you all to know that a lot of things have been going on my mind lately and all other damn things I got to deal with.

But today, I was able to get paid $5 due to the fact that one of my best friends gave me a comission to draw a Pokemon character and I am really happy about that! So... yeah!

And just the last thing I want you to know is that you can follow me on Tumblr as well.

Vote, comment if you like this chapter and I will make sure that I will update more quickly next time, about 2 more chapters and this story is finally completed! Thx to all who read this, vote and commented on this story, I appreciate you all! ;)