Conflict Between Brothers

As the Autobots got a call from Galvatron, Optimus accepted for him to come.

"Hey, babe?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Yes?" Optimus replied.

"Hope you'll be careful, when Galvatron gets here," I looked worried.

He kissed me on the helm. So sweet.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna make sure that it's gonna be careful," Optimus smiled sweetly.

"Okay, let's meet up with the others in the main room," I said.

We both walked to meet the rest of our remaining team, and we stood in silence.

"How do we know if Galvatron will be here? On time?" Bulkhead asked.

"Remember, we have the ground bridge, he'll cal us whenever he's ready," Crosshairs replied with a smile.

"Yeah we know, we only used it like twice, it's really a big deal?" I raised my optic ridge at Crosshairs.

"Well, maybe not to you," Crosshairs shrugged.

"Oh boy," I shook my head in silence.

As Crosshairs got a call from Galvatron. He opened the ground bridge.

A big familiar figure walked in. Galvatron was here. With us.

We all stared at him in silence.

"Hello brother," Galvatron nodded.

"Greetings Galvatron," Optimus nodded.

I held Optimus's hand real tight. Knowing how much scared I am right if something bad happened here.

My spark felt like it was beating a million times a minute.

Meaning, I am really terrified.

Optimus leaned over to me and whispered:

"Everything is going to be okay, I promise."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Okay, now that we are all here, we need a way to stop Unicron from rising," Bumblebee said.

"What if we're to late for that?" Bulkhead asked.

"Lets hope not," Optimus replied calmly.

"And it's nice to meet you once again Eclipse, just forget the time I ever attacked you all on the first place," Galvatron apologized.

That was new.

"Nice to meet you... again," I stuttered.

"I can see that you're scared, everything alright?" Galvatron asked.

"Yeah, e-everything is alright," I said while nodding quickly.

"Oh boy," Drift whispered to himself.

"What's going on?

Everybody looked to see Cade, Tessa, Shane, Wheelie and Brains walk in to join.

"Galvatron is here because we're planning to stop Unicron from rising below," I replied.

"The Chaos Bringer?" Wheelie gasped.

"The Chaos Bringer," I nodded.

"More evil than you can even imagine," Galvatron replied as well.

"How do we stop this Unicron?" Tessa asked.

"The Matrix of Leadership," Galvatron replied.

"What?" Optimus asked with a little growl.

"The only way to stop him is Optimus," Galvatron replied as he pointed to my spark mate who had a disturbing look on his face.

"Why him?" Bulkhead asked.

"Because he's the last of the Primes, and Unicron only want him. To come alone," Galvatron replied.

"How can we trust you bucket head?" Bumblebee growled.

"Part of his energon runs through my gains, I can lead you to him," Galvatron replied.

"Eclipse, tell him," Optimus said.

"Why?" I cried.

"Please," Optimus pleaded.

"Galvatron, I am also... considered as a Prime," I finally said.

"How is that possible?" Galvatron asked.

"Primus, came to me, it felt like a dream but sort of a real life changing vision," I replied.

"Brother, she has to go with me," Optimus said.

"She cannot, I am sorry," Galvatron closed his optics in shame.

"Why not?!" Optimus shot back.

"Because, you'll risk your own life and she'll have to too, therefore she must not go!" Galvatron shot back at his brother.

Optimus let go of my hand. He walked up to his brother with such rage.

"Optimus-" I pleaded but Bulkhead stood in front of me blocking.

"Bulkhead please out of the way," I cried.

"I'm not letting my best friend get hurt and that's a promise," Bulkhead said to me.

"This the right thing to do," Wheelie said.

"Why do I have go alone, I am staying with my team, I'm not gonna leave them here alone!" Optimus exclaimed.

"This will not end well," Cade said to himself.

"I agree," Brains said.

"Brother, please you have to believe me!" Galvatron yelled at him.

"I'M NOT RISKING MY OWN LIFE WITHOUT MY SPARKMATE TO ELIMINATE UNICRON! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND BROTHER!!??" Optimus roared in the expansion of the church. Making everyone keep their mouths zipped up, staring at Optimus with fear.

"Please... Ifyou could just-" Galvatron got off by Optimus once again.

"You know what? No, I'm not wasting my time with a former brother of mine who completely poisoned our home planet,  I will not be like this!" Optimus walked away growling. While the others we murmuring to each other.

I looked at Galvatron with an angry but it came to a sad expression.

"Look, I didn't mean.. any trouble to happen, I'm just getting it clear to him, what have I done in the past?" Galvatron shook his head.

"It's not your fault, he's your brother, he'll never hate you, he's the most kind, sweet sparkmate I could ever have, and he should realize by the time, that he's the only brother, real brother you have left," I said with worry

"Thank you," Galvatron nodded.

"I must go talk to him," I walked away.

"But he'll-" Bulkhead said.

"I know, I'll do my best, if I was him, the last of the Primes, I wouldn't even risk a best friend like you," I walked away.

I wouldn't even risk his life or my teammates, especially not risking for Optimus...

There was a conflict between brothers! What happens next when Eclipse talks to her sparkmate? Will he be convinced? Will he go alone to stop Unicron?

Stay tuned...