Sneaking Onto Lockdown's Ship

As the Autobots, including Joyce, Cade, Tessa, Shane and Galvatron, planned to sneak onto Lockdown's Ship to get the Warriors.

They were in front of the ship that stopped.

Everyone else who weren't part of it ran for their lives.

"Okay, that's a big ship," I said.

"We're all going to need to separate in groups. Joyce, you go with the Yeager family, Galvatron will make some distractions and go along with the humans as well, Drift, Bumblebee and Hound will help search, while me and Eclipse find that part of the ship, if we do, we all call you in to get inside and then we escape from Lockdown, did everyone hear that clearly?" Optimus ordered.

"Yes sir," Bumblebee and Crosshairs saluted.

"If you talking about bad ideas, I'm all about it!" Hound said.

Galvatron nodded in silence.

While the humans agreed with each other.

I laid my servo down for all the him and to get on, while the rest of us climb the ship.

"Hang on tight," I said climbing.

We all climbed to the top of the ship and found a easy entrance, but it mostly like a flat slide.

I slid down with carrying the humans carefully. I put them down in the floor.

"Okay, we don't have much time, I can tell," Drift said.

"Lets just go, there's nothing her, it's hell of a big ship," as Crosshairs turned around I grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Look buster, we're not going anywhere with that part of the ship, we're gonna find it, understand or do I need it to make it more clear for you?" I growled sternly.

"Okay, okay, depends how long before this ship leaves," Crosshairs said.

"How long do we have?" Optimus asked.

"Lets say about... it would take off in 10 minutes," Drift replied.

"Are you kidding me?! 10 minutes?! Are... are you telling all of us that we have just 10 minutes?! Ten damn minutes?!" Shane yelled.

"Lets move were wasting time," Cade said.

Tessa, Shane, Joyce and Galvatron followed behind.

"Lets move," Optimus said as he grabbed my servo.

The others ran off as well.

(Time skip)

It's been 10 minutes, BUT why hasn't the ship moved yet?

Eclipse's P.O.V:

Hey, Hon?" I asked walking right beside him.

"What?" Optimus asked.

"Why hasn't the ship moved? It's been 10 minutes, but I guess Drift was incorrect," I asked

"Possibly a delay," Optimus replied.

"Huh...

Rattling noises.

"Wait, did you hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?" Optimus asked.

Scanner drones. Oh no.

"Optimus hide, they're Lockdown's scanners for intruders," I said.

"Follow me," Optimus said. We both ran into a dark hallway. And climbed it as if it were a rock mountain, but with smaller rocks.

"This is too small," I said growling.