We have Secrets...

"Bumblebee, I feel bored, no else is not busy, can we chat or something?" I looked at him pleadingly.

"Alright, let's go sit down," Bumblebee said.

"I would... you know ask you something, who did you lose your voice? And why do talk with your radio or sometimes be shy whenever I'm around?" I asked.

"Do you remember the War of Cybertron? When we had to leave the planet, because he poisoned our planet's core?" Bumblebee asked as well.

Thinking for one moment for who that was...

Who was the core? Oh...

"Primus? He poisoned Primus? That is so like... what's the word? Cruel," I tapped my chin.

"You seem like you're more interested in human than Cybertronian, like me as well," Bumblebee asked.

"Wait can you speak with your... real voice can't you?" I asked.

"A little... but I can't... use it to much or.... I'll lose it,l Bumblebee used his real voice, his real voice, it was such a damn miracle!

I can't... believe it, he actually used his real voice instead of the radio voice, it was so amazing, so adequate, Bumblebee is like the bravest Autobot I've ever met for such a scout.

It's like he was keeping a secret but only sharing it with me!

No way!

"Bee, you are keeping a secret are you?" I asked curiously.

Silence as he sighed quietly...
He looked at me with his optics. Emotional optics.

"Yes, but can you not tell, if you tell me your secret, I won't tell, do you have a secret that I won't promise to speak out to the entire universe?" He said as if he begged and asked at the same damn time. Weird...

"Oh boy, are you sure you won't tell?" I raised one optic ridge.

"I cross my spark and never tell a single peep," Bumblebee vowed as he put his fist up but softly.

"Okay, I know you would know this by now when you came to Earth to protect the All-Spark from Megatron, and learned whatever human things there are? Well, Bee, have you heard music?"I asked.

"Yes! I quite obviously a huge fan of music, it's on the top five of my Favorite Things list," Bumblebee bleeped happily which made me chuckle and smile a lot, and making me so much happy.

I never knew we he could be so friendly to others like this before, that's why he calm, quiet, never gets angry, just and ordinary, brave Autobot Scout... Who has the color of bug, a bumblebee, tiny bugs that have same color as he does as well...

"I like to listen to music, and sing in private, because it kinda... well, I don't know, really nervous in front of other if people," I mumbled as I shrugged and use felt like I was blushing, yes I was definitely blushing alright.
Bumblebee aslo likes, not likes but LOVES music as I have the same similarity, but a little twist in the middle of the picture, I didn't like singing in front of people and believe me... it's totally SCARY AS HELL!!

Definition of my secret: Don't tell no one I sing in private!!!

"Well, one day you could sing for me and not else, how does that sound?" Bumblebee asked.

"Great, sometime I will," I said as I nodded my head.

"That's sounds like a great time," Bumblebee shook my hand.

"Oh boy," I thought inside my head.

"Is everything all right?" Optimus scared me and Bumblebee to death.

"Holy crap, you scared me to death!" We both said.

"Jinx,"we both said again.

I raised my optic ridge, confused.

"Wha-?" Optimus looked at me and Bumblebee back and fourth.

"Double Jinx!" We both said again, definitely it's so surprising!

"Triple!" We both kept copying each other.

"Wait-" Optimus stuttered.

"Quadruple... never mind what is it Optimus?" I asked as I looked at him when I stood up.

"I asked if everything was alright," Optimus replied.

"Yes, why are worried about a femme like me anyway?" I smiled.

"I was just making sure," Optimus sighed.

"Okay well I was just talking to Bumblebee about...

"Video games!" Bumblebee bleeped excitedly.

"Video games, right, racing, fighting, puzzles, yeah," I chuckled nervously.

"An system where you play with some sort of controls?" Optimus asked.

"Yes. Yeah! Exactly my point of the same definition I have," I faked smiling my best.

"You seem... different are you alright?" Optimus asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, Bee, can let me and Optimus talk?" I sighed.

"Sure can do, " Bumblebee bleeped when he left.

"Sorry, did something bother you while I was here?" I asked.

"I just came to check on you, see how you are feeling," Optimus said.

"Right, what have you have been through lately when I was here with Bee?" I asked.

"I have to be honest, I don't know, or just nothing but work, work and more work to do," Optimus said.

Is that all he does on this team? I have to respect that he's our leader but he should be taking a break from working all night and day, I feel bad because he probably doesn't get any rest. Geez...

"That's all you do? Work, work and work?" I asked crossed my arms.

"It's my responsibility to work and help you and the team, from any danger were going to have from Lockdown and the his human ally," Optimus said.

"Hmm... human ally? But... well, it might've been different before I got here, didn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, it has changed ever since, a team called N.E.S.T has been forced to end the alliance with the Autobots," Optimus shook his head.

"I have heard of N.E.S.T when I got here to Earth, well the point is why is because they are making the rest of the world believe that they're killing the rest of the Decepticons, but no," I said.

"You ever figured out that they were hunting us?" Optimus asked.

"I saw it on the news, the government is lying," I said.

"I guess things change, right?" Optimus asked.

"Everything does, except... if we ever get Cybertron back," I crossed my arms, looking to the side as if I was turning around.

"Eclipse, it may no matter if Cybertron is gone or not, no matter where our kind is, were always home," Optimus said calmly.

"I... understand, but if you don't mind, I need to recharge, is that okay?" I asked.

Optimus nodded.

"Thanks! Good- goodnight Optimus and I hope I have one too," I walked quickly to my berth room to recharge, I walked away quickly so he wouldn't figure out my secret....

Optimus's P.O.V:

What was with her? It just feels like I have to think she is hiding something she doesn't want me to know. But, I have something for her that's a surprise, a surprise she would surely would like....

I hope.