Advice on Dating From an Inventor...

Earlier in the morning....

Optimus had called down Cade for an important thing he has to tell...

Cade's P.O.V:

What the hell does Optimus want from me? He said something about meeting him in the main room for something important.

Is it surely that Lockdown or the the company has found us yet? What if they did? That would be bad news.

As I walked down the hallway of this huge church, and a few steps from entering the main lobby, I could slightly hear Optimus whispering to himself...

"Where's Cade? I need him badly to tell him something," Cade overhead what Optimus was whispering.

"Optimus?" I asked as I entered the main lobby.

"Cade? Okay..." Optimus quickly looked from left to right and tap his chin as he tapped his foot on the concrete floor.

"Well? Is it for nothing?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Cade, quick, close the doors and lock it," Optimus sounded like he was panicking

"What for?" I asked in concern.

"Please, this is really not the appropriate time to have difficulties between me and you, just shut the doors before I regret meeting you," Optimus growled.

"Alright, alright, I'll shut em, of course, do you actually mean that? Regret meeting me and my family?" I asked as I shut the doors. Then, turned around to face Optimus see what the flippin hell he wants from me.

"No, I just said that only to make you to shut the doors," Optimus answered.

Damn great... I thought.

"Well, what do you want? You said you wanted me for something important," I sat down in the leather couch and Optimus kneeled across from me.

"I know this may be shocking, but what I need to really ask is... I need advice," Optimus said.

"Advice? What kind of advice?" I asked.

"Well, you see, I may look like a stern and intelligent leader, but I have asked... Eclipse on a date and I need advice from you, surly you must help me before I go in a date at 4:15 p.m. and it's only 12:00 p.m," Optimus asked.

Now there's something I never noticed from this Leader, shockingly, he asked Eclipse to go on a dat and he doesn't know anything about dating a female? Cool to ask out a female on a dat but weird that this guy doesn't know anything about dating...

"Cade, now I feel like I can almost read your thoughts, thinking that I don't know how to dat, I'm saying is I knew what a date is, I'm asking you for dating advice, ideas or tips,"  Optimus growled.

"Sorry, but did you say... Optimus. Eclipse. Gonna go out. On date?" I asked as I tried to show this leader with my hands acting like if I was doing a love puppet show for families.

"Yes, Go. Out on. A date. Me. And Eclipse," Optimus mocking said as I have said as well.

"Mocking? Much?" I asked.

"Cade, if you don't help me, I'm may have a lot of difficulties going out with Eclipse, please?" Optimus begged.

"Alright, we need to go from basics to expert at dating, this may be a little different to you for what you are learning here," I said. 

We gotta finish this.... I hope...

Dating Advice, Step 1: Bring her a bouquet:

12:35 p.m.: