He Mad...

Galvatron kept continued to fight Nemesis, but they won't give up, they just won't.

"Keep it up and your bucket head will be next, Megatron!" Nemesis growled.

"I'm trying to protect my brother, you gone too far with this, taking over this planet! This is my home and I'm not going to let you destroy it, just like I made the very same mistake when destroyed our home planet, so back off!" Galvatron snarled back at Nemesis.

"GALVATRON!!!" Someone roared.

"What?" Galvatron and Nemesis at the same time were distracted by such noise.

Clearly, Lockdown was there. Galvatron must have knew it been him.

"Lockdown? Galvatron asked.

"Galvatron, what is going on? You and this clone that looks like Prime?" Lockdown snarled.

"Lockdown, this deal is off," Galvatron growled.

"WHAT?!?!" Lockdown roared with anger.

It surprisingly scared the crap of Galvatron.

"Won't you explain to Nemesis, he does want to take over the world, he wants to destroy Prime as well, he doesn't want this deal, he's just sick!" Galvatron looked furiously at Nemesis.

"Like hell I would, that's not true Lockdown, who do you trust?" Nemesis asked

"Only because I made this deal, I shouldn't trust you, because I barely know you two, I hate Prime and you look exactly like him," Lockdown said.

"Well, it doesn't make any damn sense, he's crazy, and twins are obviously crazy!" Galvatron exclaimed.

"Well, he wants to protect Optimus," Nemesis pointed at Galvatron.

"WHAT?!?" Lockdown roared as he was definitely confused at why Galvatron wants to protect Optimus and the femme.

"See?" Nemesis said.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND IT'LL BE THE LAST DAY YOU WILL NOT SEE THE TOMORROW!!!!" Galvatron roared, that you could probably here an echo in the expansion of the field.

With burnt flowers.

"Well, Galvatron, send Optimus this message: If you don't turn yourself in, the femme will be dead and that's the thing you'll ever care most about you are weak, because of her," Lockdown said.

"I may send this message, but the next time I found you AND Nemesis, you'll have your sparks will be ripped apart!" Galvatron transformed and drove away.

It was only Nemesis and Lockdown.

"Optimus will feel my wrath and Nemesis, I'm going to invite you to the ship and get to know about your plane that I'm interested in," Lockdown said.

"The pleasure is all mine," said Nemesis as he chuckled and followed Lockdown.

Will Optimus allow his brother send the warning from Lockdown? What's is Lockdown and Nemesis planning together?

What will their reaction be?

A/N: Thank you for up between 800 and 900 looks and 70 votes, and those thanks go to the people who read this story, and make sure to follow if you read this!

Thank U!!

Stay tuned... for the next chapter.