Training to Become Like Optimus

Optimus was gone, I'm alone in our room and then I saw a note on our berth room door.

I walked up to it and plucked it off the door and it read:

"Come meet me down in the basement, it's time...
Love: Optimus XOXO
P.S: I think you're still irresistibly hot ;).

Well, thanks Optimus, but didn't already told me that I was really hot as your sparkmate?

Well.

Time to go and train before tomorrow.

I walked out and now I see red roses on the floor but some kind of path that would lead to something...

Optimus made that path.

"Well, follow the leader," I shrugged.

I followed the leading path of roses, I had to admit that there were pretty, red roses are always pretty.

I mean, who doesn't hate roses?

But the basement must have been a little while from our room, I moved out of my berthroom to his.

So long.

I followed until I had found the basement and believe me, it did look like one of those holograms training rooms with advanced weapons and other kinds of stuff.

Anyway.

But I did see Optimus walk out in the middle of the training room. His attention was caught by me as he used his pointer finger mean to: "come here".

I walked down the cold, concrete stoned steps and walked towards him. And now the basement was like the right temperature, maybe in the middle.

I stood across from him. A few feet.

"Let me guess, 6:30 p.m. sharp?" I asked as I put my hand son on my hips.

"Just in time, for training," Optimus walked a little closer to me.

"Well, are we starting with basics?" I asked.

"Of course, some basics, intermediate and advanced," Optimus listed.

"Basics it is," I nodded.

"We'll start with a fighting strategy BUT, without weapons, do you think you can manage?" Optimus asked.

"I was born to be non-weapon fighter," I jumped up and down a little, like as jogger getting ready to do a 5k run around town.

"Go easy," Optimus formed his position.

"Easy? C'mon! How bout one on one? Like that video game I seen, like Street Fighter? Hadouken! Game over! You know that I'm good at fighting," I smirked as I formed my position as well.

"Well, I never heard of Street Fighter, but if you insist we probably won't go a little easy on each other," Optimus warned.

"Take you best shot, pretty boy," I smiled.

When charging towards each other, it seems that we both all dodged our moves and hits, and never got hit. It was... so similar.

"Whoa, we never got hit," I gasped.

"I thought so too, I guess we can put that away, time for weapons, you gonna need to use guns," Optimus said.

"Guns? I never really used any. I only used swords. And trained to be a really good fighter," I said soberly.

"Well, you're my sparkmate and your gonna have to get used to it, c'mon," he wrapped his arm around me and walked towards the weapon section and believe me, there were tons and to only choose one to practice with.