Lockdown's Plan with Galvatron

"Prime will pay for this, even that femme with theirs sparks!" Lockdown vowed.

"You would need some help to defeat Prime," ??? Said.

Lockdown jumped just bit when he heard that voice spoke to him.

Quite unaware who actually did.

"Who said that? Whoever did, show yourself immediately!" Lockdown said as he took out his sword from his hand.

"No need to fight, I'm here to help you, whoever you are bounty hunter," a unknown figure showed up to look at Lockdown. Lockdown had realized that this is someone he recognizes.

"Megatron, I thought you were scrapped, how could it be possible that you're alive?" Lockdown sneered.

"Those fools of KSI are not controlling me, I'm controlling them, I'm here after Prime as you're hunting him, so I want to make a truce, if I injure Prime and bring him and the femme here, you will give me the seed, deal?" Galvatron said.

"How do I know I can trust a Decepticon like you?" Lockdown crossed his arms.

"If you leave this Planet with Optimus and the femme, I promise you won't you have any trouble with the Autobots interfere with your plan to do with the Dinobots," Galvatron vowed.

"Deal, but only because I want to capture both of them," Lockdown said.

Silence...

"Deal it is, I will Bering back Prime and the femme, and I bid you a farewell, I have some plans with Nemesis Prime as well...

Uh oh, Lockdown just made a very bad deal with Galvatron for the seed, what will happen next? And who is this Nemesis Prime that Galvatron speaks of?

Sorry this chapter was also short but I promise you that I will have more longer chapters during the rest of this story, and thank you for who gave me 525 views, that's like the biggest one of have. So far...