Please...

I just remembered when the brothers got into a fight, Optimus and Galvatron. About going to Unicron by himself.

But he doesn't want to.

Why?

He's our leader.

I walked down to our room to see he if he's in there. I feel in my spark that he's really disappointed and angry. I didn't like it.

I feel such pain. When he's feel is feeling down.

I looked in the door window and saw him standing looking down at the hard stoned floor. The sun was shining bright on his chest and his face plates.

I attempted to knock on the door.

To my surprise, he opened it and stared at me in silence...

"Look, Optimus...

"I don't feel like talking to anyone," Optimus replied quietly.

"Well, talk to me, I'm your bonded, please Optimus, talk to me," I cried.

"Then why should I anyway? Optimus flashed an angry glare at me.

He gave a scary look. I asked him calmly. Why is he angry? I just want to make him feel better.

I cried some tears as he gave me that really disturbing expression. How could he scare a femme like that? It was little too rude. Then his optics changed from angry to forgiveness.

"Please, talk to me," I cried as I wiped a tear.

"It's hard to explain, it's been a lot in the past on Cybertron before me and Megatron were not even considered as sworn enemies," Optimus said.

"Would you explain in the most easiest way?" I cried more.

Behind him, on his desk he grabbed a couple of wipes, he used them to wipe my energon tears.

Tears that are from the sadness.

"Baby... calm down, I'm sorry I scared you like that, I would never hurt you," Optimus said as he kissed my helm.

"Promise?" I asked.

"I cross my spark," Optimus nodded.

"Why yell at your real brother?" I asked.

"I don't want to lose you if I go fight Unicron alone," Optimus replied.

"Optimus, we need you, the team needs you, your brother, the human allies and... I need you," I held his hands.

Silence...

"And we'll do this together and end Unicron from rising, no matter what," I said.

"I'm willing for that to happen," Optimus nodded.

"It's not your fault neither your brother's, you guys were like best friends in Cybertron, and to face the facts that you should be getting along very well with more often," I said quietly.

"We were both enemies ever since he got so disappointed when this happened: He wanted to be the last Prime, but I gave a speech that the council absolutely loved, they transformed into me from Orion Pax to Optimus Prime. Megatron used to be Megetronus but when a powerful wave of anger came over him, he changed himself the evil Lord himself, Megatron, ruler of the Decepticons," Optimus explained.

"That's who it all started, I remember the Great War, I stayed away the best way I could, until a little army came in destroyed where I worked at, it offlined for a while. After, I woke up and when I came out of the crashed building safely, Cybertron was nothing but deceased Cybertronians and how the color changed I our planet, I found an escape pod and made it here, didn't know where I was, but I had to learn what these humans do on this planet," I said.

"You made it safely at least," Optimus said.

"Yeah, until I met you as the team," I smiled.

"What's wrong with that?" Optimus asked.

"No, nothing was wrong, I felt like I didn't want to be with you guys, but after awhile, I got used to be on this team, so did Bulkhead, and I'll never forget the day we went on that date," I chuckled.

"I still remember," Optimus hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I'm so glad you're here for me, that's what my creators always wanted, is for someone to love me. Now I found the perfect mech, the leader of the Autobots," I said.

"I'm glad because you're my sparkmate," Optimus said.

We broke the hug as Optimus put his arm around me and lightly kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back as I felt my hand on the side of his face.

He wrapped his other arm around my waist, as I put my left up back.

"Now, Optimus?" I asked.

"Go ahead," Optimus replied.

"If we go back to the main room, you're gonna go in there and apologize to your brother, because of your actions, do you understand?" I ordered.

"Yes ma'am," Optimus said.

"Good boy," I patted his head. He kinda grunted a bit.

"Let's go then," Optimus said.

As we walked to the main room and saw the rest again. I nudged Optimus forward.

"Go on," I said.

He walked over to his brother and looked at him.

"Look-" Galvatron got cut off by his brother's hand.

"No, I am sorry for my actions towards you, I never should have treat you like that, I am sorry brother," Optimus apologized.

Crosshairs leaned to me and whispered:

"You didn't tame him, didn't you?" He asked.

"No, I made him, but that was an order," I whispered back.

"And I know I can't go alone, I need my teammates, even my spark bonded, I'm Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots," Optimus said.

"Oh alright, you may bring your teammates along, but if we don't make it on time to stop Lokcdown and Nemesis rising Unicron, Optimus would be willing to do the risk of the Matrix of Leadership?" Galvatron asked.

"Part of it is my bonded, she and I will, even our teammates will die trying to save this planet, our home," Optimus said.

"So will brother," Galvatron nodded.

I walked up to Galvatron as I was standing next to Optimus.

"Welcome to the team," I smiled.

"Welcome brother," Optimus nodded.

We both looked at the team and they all nodded. They agree with the help of Galvatron since he has dark energon running through his gains as well.

"Then everything and everyone is all set, we'll need a new army even if there is the six of us right now, we have a plan to invade Lockdown's part of the ship," I said.

"What do you have in mind?" Galvatron asked.

"We're gonna find the Legendary Warriors, no matter what it takes....

Stay tuned...

The Autobots including Galvatron will invade the ship to find the Legendary Warriors.

Meanwhile, what's going on between Joyce and Attinger, will they run into each other during the story? What will happen if Nemesis and Lockdown find the Autobots on this ship?

I'm guessing this is another short chapter, and I know compromised to make longer chapters, but right now I feel like I'm ready to get this story over with anyway...

Hopefully.