Who's Unicron?

At the KSI company, the confrontation was interrupted by Galvatron...

"Wait, Unicron?" Joyce asked.

"That's what she just said baldy," Hound said.

"Well, who is Unicron?" Joyce asked.

"He's is the worst Cybertronian that can bring such chaos to our home sent, Cybertron. He is the opposite of Primus who brings only peace to our race. A long time ago, Primus and Unicron fought until Unicron was defeated, until today we know that Unicron is in this planet's core," I explained.

"Wait, there's no way that Unicron can fit inside this human planet," Crosshairs said.

"He isn't just inside the core, Crosshairs. He is the Earth's core," I said.

"Wait, you mean.... not only that scientists that can know the physical science that can happen like natural disasters, and if he is in the Earth's core, that will bring a lot more worse weather than we ever imagined," Galvatron said.

"You mean like... different weather changes, ice storms hit the south, and the tsunamis hit the Canadian coast?" Joyce asked.

"Yes, it could happen eventually whenever Nemesis and Lockdown rises him, as dark energon would come out of an volcanic mountain," Optimus said.

"We have to do something about it," Joyce said.

"Well, you're the one who created Galvatron in the first place, and met up with Lockdown and Nemesis, as I suppose we have to do something about before it happens otherwise this planet will be completely destroyed for millions and millions of years," I said.

"What are we waiting for, we have to plan before we ever think about stopping the both of them, Megatron, any ideas?" I asked.

"I may have an plan, but it has to include Joyce," Galvatron pointed at the bald man.

"Why me?" Joyce asked.

"Cause, we need your science and planning expertise," I said.

"I may have to bring two along then, we're are going on a trip," Joyce mumbled to himself so they couldn't hear him.

"Are you sure we can stop them in time? What of we don't?" I asked Optimus.

"No matter how much we die trying, we're going to finish this together.... as a team.

Hell yeah!

Now the Autobots, Galvatron and Joyce have to have a really good plan to stop Nemesis and Lockdown from rising the Earth's core which is Unicron, will they all together stop this tyranny?

Find out and stay tuned...

Sorry for another short chapter, but I promise and promise that I will write more longer chapters...