Nemesis and Galvatron- Has this Gone Too Far?

Galvatron was gone from the KSI company, not knowing that he was gone somewhere else, the people who work there probably didn't seem to notice him lately.

Nemesis had called Galvatron in for something he wanted to tell him, attacking Optimus and Eclipse, and taking them both for Lockdown to leave with. Galvatron is working beside Nemesis.

"Nemesis, I sense that you are in here in this wretched human forest that is dark," Galvatron sensed Nemesis is near by him, he just knew.

Red, glowing piercing optics showed up in the thick fog, Galvatron could see Nemesis's movement, walking forward until Nemesis completely showed under visible to Galvatron.

"Galvatron, or... should I say, Megatron, it's been a while since the war on Cybertron, being Optimus's twin was being so easy to fool the others," Nemesis chuckled maliciously A/N: Just to be very clear, I feel like that Nemesis's laugh should be very deep and evil.

"I should Nemesis Prime because your his evil twin, but I have seen Lockdown," Galvatron said.

Silence....

"We get the seed when the deal is done, but I need something to unlock this new femme's secret treasure before she discovers it herself, I need three more keys to find it, and then it'll be end of the Autobots and the rise of the Decepticons and the army to take over this universe," Nemesis laughed maliciously.

"You certainly have a way with words, Nemesis, when do we make our move to get Prime and the femme?" Galvatron asked as he tightened his fist up.

Cold wind has blown in the forest, it even blew some of the fog and there's still most in the air.

"Tragically, we make our move when it is time..." Nemesis growled.

"The time of what? What do you ever mean, Nemesis Prime?" Galvatron sneered.

"The whole human-insect infested planet will know of my message and so will Prime and his worthless team of Autobots," Nemesis growled as he held his fist up.

Misunderstood, Galvatron never realizing what Nemesis had really meant about when the world will know his message, and this secret, what was the femme's secret? A weapon of some sort? Message from Alpha Trion? Some other secret he didn't know. What about the seed? Was Nemesis thinking of a new thing to get the seed of his mind and just to take over the whole universe?

"I... understand completely," Galvatron lied as he backed up, now feeling oddness inside him.

"I know that... Megatron, if I thought I was left on Cybertron to die, I wouldn't be here, but now I am and so, will you join me, to defeat Optimus and his Autobots, and rise to a new age of the Decepticons?" Nemesis asked he growled.

"Yes.... Nemesis, the next time we'll meet, it would be better than this," Galvatron said.

"Farewell, Megatron," Nemesis Prime laughed maliciously again and he disappeared into the thick fog that had came back, and never saw the piercing red optics, again.

Galvatron's P.O.V:

I believe that Nemesis Prime has went too far with this conversation we were just having earlier, about the femme's secret, taking over the universe and ending the Autobots, forever....

Am I really taking this too far with this deal, was it really the mistake of joining with Nemesis and Lockdown?

I know something worse is about to come, I sense as well it's coming near...

Soon.....

A/N: Just to give a heads up, I know it's been sucky lately that I haven't wrote a lot yet, cause of school and such stuff I can't talk about, but I will update more if you are willing to read more of this exciting story...

Also, Galvatron thinks that Nemesis Prime has really taken it too far, could this deal get any worse than Galvatron can imagine?