Chapter 55 | Part 2

Clayton's POV

I wake when I hear a scream. It's Rose's mom; ever since Damon died Lacey has been screaming in her sleep.

I look over at Rose to see her waking up. She looks at me quick before she gets up and wobbles out of our room, with her now big belly, to go comfort her mom.

Rose is half way through the pregnancy, and lately, she's been having that 'motherly' sense to her. Instead of acting like 16, she's been acting like she's 30 with five kids. At first it was weird to have her knowing what's better for the pack members and I, but now it's like she's always been in charge.

After about 10 minutes of laying in bed waiting for Rosalind to come back to our room I decided to get up and go find her. I know I know, she's probably fine but I don't like when she is gone for too long.

As I walk down the hall to the room Lacey and Damon used to share, I look over and notice a calendar — tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

I smile to myself; Rose and I have everything planned out for the wedding, but we don't have a date set yet and so far I'm liking the Valentine's Day thing.

Not wanting to make any plans without Rose, I mind-link her,
'Wedding tomorrow?'

It doesn't take her long to reply, 'Why tomorrow? And that's kind of out of no where. It would take all day today to set everything up.'

I chuckle slightly and say, 'Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.'
Right away she says, 'Alright, but we'll have to start decorating right away this morning.'

"No! Put the table over there!" Alexa yells at me and Ace as she points to where she wants it. We both roll our eyes at the girl before setting the table down where she wanted it.

Right as Ace and I were about to walk away to do something else Alexa said, "Actually put it back where you had it before."

Ace and I exchange a look before swearing under our breath and moving the table again.. and again... and again.

_________

Sorry its extremely short but I haven't updated in awhile so I decided to post this quick :)