Chapter 10

Rosalind's POV

"And who's this little girl?" The guy that Alpha is talking to asks looking at me and smiling. Something about him scares me, so I hide my face in daddy's chest, just listening to Alpha and the scary guy talk.

"That's Rosalind, my beta's daughter." Alpha tells him.

"So you brought your beta and his daughter but not your mate?"

I haven't met Alpha's mate, but I know I don't like her.

"She didn't feel like coming." Alpha answers.

I ignore the rest of their conversation and then daddy starts walking, following Alpha and the scary guy into a house. I lift my face out of my daddy's chest and look around at everything, even the house gives me a weird scary feeling.

My ears tune in on what the scary guy is saying and I look back at him, "Honey, this is Alpha Clayton, Clayton this is my mate Zoey." The blonde lady smiles at Alpha, "Hello Alpha Clayton."

"Hello Luna Zoey." He smiles back at her.

I don't like when he smiles at other girls, it makes me even more mad than I already am at him.

I look to a doorway to see a black haired guy standing. He looks at me with an expressionless face. I immediately look away at Alpha instead.

"Ahh, Jason, there you are!" The scary guy says smirking at the black haired man that is standing in the door way.

"Clayton, this is my beta Jason. He's going to show you to your rooms."

The black haired man smiles at us and starts heading up the stairs with Daddy and Alpha following him.

When we reach a set of wooden doors the black haired boy speaks, "One can have this room and one can have that one." He points at another set of doors right across from the wooden ones.

He then turns and walks away as Alpha grabs his bag and opens the doors across from the wooden ones. My daddy then carries me into the other room and sets me down.

I run and jump on a bed, "Daddy, why is alpha's knuckles bwoody?" I ask while I lay on my back looking at the blank ceiling.

Daddy lays down next to me. "He got in a fight with someone when he was getting you that cookie."

"Did somebody try to take it from him?"

Daddy then sits up, ignoring my question, and takes in a deep breath as if he is thinking hard about something.

"And daddy?" I ask, he turns his head and looks at me with his dark green eyes, "Yes darling?"

I open my mouth to ask daddy why those guys gave me a scared feeling but I think of it for a second before saying, "Never mind."

Daddy kisses my head and gets up when Alpha walks in the room without knocking. Alpha smiles at me and I cross my arms, still mad at him.

"Damon, would it be alright if I took Rose into a town about 12 miles away?"

Daddy looks at me, and then back at Alpha before noding his head yes.

I don't want to go anywhere with him! But I have never been to a town before, and I don't want to be in this house with these scary people. I jump off the bed and walk over to Alpha, "I'll go with, but remember I'm still wad at you!" I then walk past him and out the door as he follows.