Chapter 32

Rosalind's POV

"Look how cute they are!" I hear what sounds like Emma's voice.

"It's cute but ew, that's my lame brother with an amazing girl." Nicole's voice says.

"This is adorable!" Alexa says.

"Should we wake them?" Nicole says.

I start to open my eyes right as I hear some one hit someone else, followed by an 'ow'.

When my eyes are open I see Nicole rubbing her shoulder with Emma and Alexa all standing and leaning over the bed I am laying on.

"Hi!" Alexa says cheerfully.

"Why are you guys in here?" I ask as I lean forward to get up, but I get pulled down by a strong arm.

I look at Clay as he is asleep. He looks like a innocent little child.

I try to get up again but he pulls me down once more. I look over at the girls and they all laugh slightly.

"Clay, let me up." I say to him, he growls and says "No."

I start to squirm around and I kick him several times in his shin before he lets me out of his grip.

I notice I am naked under the blankets so I tell the girls, "Can you guys leave?"

They all sigh and walk out of the room as I stand up and put my clothes on.

Once I am dressed I head down stairs and find Nicole back, when I see her I run over to her.

"hey Nic!" I say as I jump up on her back for a piggy back ride.

"Hey Ro!"

I jump off her back and she turns to face me, "Ro?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"Yea, everyone calls you Rose so I wanted to be different." She says sassily.

"Alright then Cole."

She tilts her head like I did, "Cole?"

"Yup." I say wrapping my arm over her shoulder as we start to walk.

"Wanna go for a run with me?" Nicole asks. "Yes!" I say excitedly.

She laughs, "Let's get Emma and Alexa to come with."

I nod okay and we run inside the house to find the other two. When we do find them we see Alexa making out with her mate on the kitchen counter while Emma stands there gagging at the sight.

I walk over to couple making out and I say laughing, "Woah, woah guys keep it PG, and please not around where we eat."

They break away and Alexa turns to face me, "Like you and Alpha Clayton kept it PG last night." she winks at me and I roll my eyes at her before saying,

"Let's go for a run." I grab her wrist without waiting for her reply and head to the woods with her, Nicole, and Emma.

We're all running as happy as we can be, except I'm kind of missing Clay. There's an ache deep in my chest that wants me to be with him right now.

I start racing with Emma as her light brown wolf growls playfully at me. She's a pretty fast runner, I can barely keep up with her as we run around trees and jump over logs.

We both stop running when we hear the boarder guards howl.

Is a rogue on the territory?

I look to Emma as she looks at me, and suddenly we hear a stick snap.

Our eyes shoot to the direction it came from as a smell hits my nose, the scent smells like fresh winter and cinnamon - a scent I have never smelt before. Emma growls quietly which means she hasn't smelt this scent either.

I look at Emma and she looks at me before we both start walking in the direction of the scent.
We stop walking when we see a white wolf that has it's back turned to us.

This wolf must have gotten away from the border guards, so I quickly jump on it pinning her down. She snarls at me as she tries to bite my face.

Emma then runs over to us and growls warningly at the white wolf. Just then, Nicole and Alexa join us. Nicole looks at the white wolf, and then jumps on me, knocking me down.

What is she doing?

I growl at her to get off but she just looks at me, as if telling me not to harm the white wolf. She then gets off me and turns to the white wolf, the white wolf growls at me as we start to walk back to the pack house.

When we get to the house we shift to human form and get dressed.

I walk out from where I shifted over to Nicole talking to what was the white wolf, but is now a black haired girl with pale white skin.

"Why would you let a rogue on the territory?" I ask Nicole as I walk over, joining Nicole and the black haired girl.

"She's not a rogue, she's an Alpha, of the SnowMoon Pack." Nicole tells me. I look at the black haired girl with blue eyes, "I'm Ella." she says.

Just as I was going to say something, Clay barges out of the house and runs over to the black haired girl, as he says, "Ella?" He then gives her a hug.

Jealousy fills every inch of my body; from my head to my toes.

When he releases her from the hug he places his hands on her shoulders, looking her dead in the eyes as she says happily, "Clayton!"

I watch curiously to see how they know each other.

Ella then clears her throat and says, "Alpha Clayton." in a more serious Alpha way.

"What are you doing here?" Clay asks confused.
"Well, my beta sorta took over my pack and I was kicked out. Once I was a rogue I had to find a place that was safe, so I went to the only pack I could." She says sadly.

"Your beta took over your pack? How did that happen?" I ask curiously as I join their conversation. Wow, I have a bad habit of jumping into conversations.

Clay and Ella both turn to me, before Clay says, "Ella, this is my beautiful mate Rosalind."

Ella smiles at me, "I heard so much about you since you were four! Clay always would call me and tell me everything."

I raise an eyebrow and look at Clay as he smiles at me.

"But, I don't have a mate and I was a female Alpha so my beta decided he wanted to be Alpha. Long story short, he turned the pack against me." Ella says looking to the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Ella." Nicole says as she hugs Ella.

How does Clay and Nicole know Ella?
I guess Clay heard my thought and mind-linked me,

'She went to Alpha training with me, we were close friends. Nicole met Ella on my birthday one year.'

'Oh.' I say back to him as all I can think about is that they were close friends. I tell myself not to be jealous, nothing could've happened between them, right?

---------------
Picture of Ella