Let me know

Alex's POV

As soon as we got into the bus her eyes grew wide."Wow" is the only thing that came out of her mouth. "You want a tour?" I asked. She nodded in excitement.

The guys eyed me while I took Carrie into the back lounge and they sat in the front with Lauren. She was quiet the entire tour she just looked in amazement at everything. After the tour we went back to the front and we sat down to watch a show while we headed to get some gas and head to the hotel. Zack, Jack and Lauren headed to the back to play video games while Rian, Carrie and I stayed watching TV. I could tell that Carrie was tired because her eyes were fighting to stay open. I let her lean into me and with that she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful like nothing could touch her. I pushed loose strands of her hair behind her ears. I dozed of and joined her in dream land.

Carrie's POV

My eyes fluttered open and the last thing I remember was falling asleep on the bus. And then I remembered I fell asleep in Alex's arms. I couldn't believe that happened! I turned to see Lauren still sleeping and my dad was gone There was a note on the table from my dad saying he was out getting food and he would be back soon. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. The only thing running through my mind was how amazing last night was and if i was ever going to see Alex again. By the time I was done in the bathroom my dad had come back and Lauren was awake. We had breakfast and started packing up to go back home. When I was putting the last of my things away I noticed a letter in my jacket. It was from Alex, it said to meet him at the rooftop at 2. How does he expect me to get on the roof?

Alex's POV

I woke up to the guys arguing over food. "Really guys, I'm trying to sleep here" I yelled to shut them up. They just laughed at me. "Tired from trying to get some last night are we?" Jack said with a evil grin. "How many times do I have to say I'm not trying to sleep with her." I said annoyed. They looked at me like I was lying. "So why so interested in Carrie?" Rian questioned. "I don't know, There is just something about her that feels familiar. I'm just trying to figure it out." I said. I guess they started believing me because they stopped questioning me and went back to eating. When I looked at the time it was already 1:30. Crap I need to get ready to meet Carrie. I got up and headed straight to the bathroom.

Carrie's POV

It was 2 and I was in the staircase going up to the rooftop to meet Alex. I was really nervous as to why he wanted to meet me alone. Don't get me wrong any girl would die to be in my position but I don't want him to think I'm some groupie he can sleep with. There is just something that makes me feel safe around him and I don't want to ruin that. I finally got to the door to the rooftop and I began to wait for him.

Alex's POV

It was 2 and I was ready to go find Carrie when Zack stopped me. "Where are you going?' he asked. "Just going for a walk, why?" "We have an interview to do, don't you remember?" He questioned. Crap. "Oh I forgot about that, is there any way we can reschedule?" I asked hopeful. "No. sorry." was all he said before Flysik came in telling us it was time to go. All that was running through my mind was how I was going to let Carrie know I couldn't make it.

Carrie's POV

40 minutes passed and Alex didn't show up. Well don't I feel stupid. I should have known this was too good to be true. He probably regretted meeting me or wanted to make me look dumb. I'm just glad we are going home soon. I can get away from this place and try to forget everything that happened.