Never Good Enough

Alex's POV 

"Oh hey Alex." she said shyly

"Hey, how are you?" I asked as I gave her a hug

"I'm good, how are you." she responded while hugging back.

"Im great. What are you up to?" I questioned

"Not much was going to go shopping with Lauren but I see she is being throughly entertained." She said giggling. I looked over and saw the guys joking around with Lauren.

"How about we let the guys hang out with her and I can take you shopping. Would that be ok?" I hopefully asked.

She looked kind of hessitent. "Well if its okay with the guys then sure." she finally said.

"Of course it would be okay with the guys lets just talk to them." I said grabbing Carrie and heading to the other guys.

"Hey guys I was thinking you can take good of Lauren while I take Carrie shopping. Is that okay with you?" I ask giving Jack a look. They looked at each other and Jack finally answered.

"Yeah dude of course. I can take really good care of Lauren." he said while putting his arm around her. I saw Lauren turn red and I couldnt help but laugh. Then I heard it...

Carrie's POV 

I smacked Jack's free arm causing him to take his other arm off Lauren.

"Lauren is off limits. Don't even think about it." I said and everyone started laughing.

"Shes going to fit right." Rian said as he put his arm around me. I couldnt help but feel like they like me too. 

"Hey hands off. I saw her first." Alex said pushing Rian's off of my shoulders and hugging me. I couldnt help but blush as we all laughed.

"Well you know if you want to get techincal Rian actually saw her first at the meet and greet." Zack said and I kinda just stared. Hes never really talk in front of me other than the meet and greet. I went and gave him a high five. He smiled. 

"Rememeber what I said about smiling" I said winking to him. He just blushed, hes so cute! Everyone just looked at us weird. It got awkward. Well then.

"Alex how about we get shopping. See you later guys." I said grabbing Alex's hand and headed into Hot Topic. I ran striaght to the back to the band tee's. I starting picking out all my favorite ones. I noticed Alex being kinda quiet. I wonder whats wrong.

"Hey Alex, is everything okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah, why?" he said kinda stand off-ish

"You just seem a little upset is all. You can always talk to me if you want you know" I said hurt. I really hope I didnt say anything wrong to make him mad.

"Really it's nothing.." 

"It's just.. um sorry if I'm too straight forward or anything but do you like Zack?" he asked. 

I kind of just stood there shocked. Why would he think I like Zack. Sure he is cute but I barley know him and I doubt he likes me anyways. I wonder why he thinks that. 

"Um no I don't. But even if I did would that be a problem?" I asked confused

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked. Just forget it." he said as he started to look at some shirt. Okay what's going in he's acting way too weird right now. 

"Alex please tell me what's going on. Don't shut me out.." I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. I guess he sensed I was upset and look up and took me straight into a hug.