Starting over

Carrie's POV 

After a long night and some much needed rest I'm feeling better than I have been. As much as my brain is telling me that Alex doesn't care my heart begs to differ. I just don't know if its worth trying to talk to him because I wouldn't want to burden him with my problems.

Jacks POV 

Last night I talked to the guys and they agreed that we need to contact Carrie and let her know that Alex cares about her and that he only has the best intentions. So while Alex was taking a shower Rian went through his phone but didn't find her number. So the only other thing I could think of is the note that Alex has hidden under his blanket. Bingo. She wrote down her twitter name. Now only to see if she will answer us.

JackBarakat: Hey Carrie its Jack. We met at the concert. So Alex told me about what happened the next day at the hotel and I just wanted to let you know that he really is sorry. He wanted to see you but our manger wouldn't let him miss the interview. I know he has tried to contact you and you haven't responded. I just want to make sure you understand how much he cares for you. He just stays in his bunk all day and doesn't talk to us. Just think about talking to him. Thanks. 

Carrie's POV 

I'm rummaging through Lauren's fridge while shes picking out the movies for our marathon when all of a sudden I heard a scream. I ran straight to the living room looking for her when I find he staring at my phone.

"What happened is everything okay?" I asked worried

"OMG Jack Barakat just sent you a direct message on twitter!" she squealed looking up from the phone.

"He what?!" I exclaimed taking the phone from her and unlocking it.

JackBarakat: Hey Carrie its Jack. We met at the concert. So Alex told me about what happened the next day at the hotel and I just wanted to let you know that he really is sorry. He wanted to see you but our manger wouldn't let him miss the interview. I know he has tried to contact you and you haven't responded. I just want to make sure you understand how much he cares for you. He just stays in his bunk all day and doesn't talk to us. Just think about talking to him. Thanks. 

I kind of just stared at the phone. I was quickly snapped back to reality when Lauren asked what Jack meant by what happened at the hotel with Alex. I then realized I never told her what happen well I guess now I should.

Alex's POV 

I was hacking Jack's twitter because I have nothing better to do when I accidentally hit the dm button and saw a name that was familiar to me.. Carrielove. How did Jack get her twitter name and why is he talking to her. 

"Jack?" I yell out

"Yea Alex, whats up?" he yelled back

"Um can you come here please?" I ask

"Hey dude whats up?" he said

"How did you get Carries twitter name?" I looked at him

Jack's POV 

Shit I didn't think this through. 

"Look dude, I looked at the letter you have under your pillow. I, no we needed to find a way to contact her. We know you care about her and we didn't want you to start shutting us out again. We care about you and we wanted to help you." I said hoping hes not mad

"Thanks dude. I'm sorry I shut you guys out. There is just something about her. I hope she forgives me. Thanks for caring." he said getting up and hugging me.

Carrie's POV 

"So that's what happened" I finished explaining the story to Lauren. She was staring at me for a second before she slapped my arm.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled at her while rubbing my arm

"Alex Gaskgarth is trying to apologize and be your friend and you are ignoring him? I understand what happened but give him a chance. You know how many people would kill to be in your place?" she stated.

I thought about it and I guess she is right. As much as I don't want to admit it a lot of people would never be able to say Jack Barakat messaged them letting them know that his best friend Alex Gaskgarth is upset because they don't answer him and he cares about them.

"I guess you're right, what should I do?" I asked confused.

"You need to answer Alex and give him a chance ok?" she told me.

"Okay, I will." I stated.