Intentions

Carrie's POV

We ended up back in the green room. All the guys were wiping there faces and chugging down water. "You guys did amazing tonight. It all feels like a dream." I said and they all tiredly smiled at me while Alex pulled me into his side. You could tell the were exhausted but who wouldn't be after an awesome show like that. Flyzik walked in and congratulated them.

Flyzik POV

I walked into the green room to congratulate the guys on an amazing show. I notice two unfamiliar girls with them one who was being held by Alex. "You did amazing tonight guys, I'm proud." "Remember bus call is in two hours and then we will head to our hotel." I said before I called Alex over.

Alex's POV

Flyzik called me over to the door way so I slipped my arm off from Carrie and headed over.

"So who are those girls, they are a little young aren't they? What happened to Lisa?" wow he had a lot to say. "They are just fans, I'm not trying anything funny with them, and Lisa and I are good." he gave me a suspicious look. "Okay, Just remember bus call in two hours." and with that he left. I got back to the band and the girls.

Carrie's POV

Alex walked back to my side. I don't know why but the minute he walked away I felt unsafe again. But I would have to get use to it. After tonight he would leave and forget I even existed. I tried to not let the thoughts get the best of me and enjoy the bit of happiness I had right now.

Time flew by too quick and before we all knew it, it was time for there bus call. "So did you drive here or is?".. shit I muttered to myself and pulled out my phone. Lauren quickly realized and muttered to herself as well.

"Hey dad I'm so sorry I forgot to call you, but something awesome happened and we got held up." I said too quickly "Its alright sweetie, I was a bit worried is all. Do you needed me to come pick you up?" he stated "Yea that would be great, how long?" I asked "About ten minutes is that okay?" Ten minutes! I thought to myself. They guys have to leave any second now and that means Lauren and I have to wait outside by ourself and I didnt like that. "Um.." I didnt know what to say. Alex could tell I was worried.

Alex's POV

"Is everything okay?" I asked Carrie studying her worried face. "Yea my dads going to be here in ten minutes." she said. That may not be long but its long enough for them to be unsafe outside at this time. "Are you staying at a hotel? I questioned her "Yeah, at the Hilton." she stated I racked my brain trying to remember the name of the hotel Flyzik said we were staying in and then it hit me we were staying at the same one. "Well why don't you hitch a ride with us we are actually staying there too." she looked at me in disbelief. "No way!, Really?" I smiled "Yes mam." her smile was contagious.

Carrie's POV

"Dad, is it okay if I get a ride with the band? They are staying at the same hotel." I was hoping he would said yes. "I don't know honey, I don't know them" he said uneasily. "Please dad it would mean so much to me" I stared pleading. "Oh alright sweetie, be careful, call me when you get here." "Thanks dad!" I squealed then hung up. "If its okay with you guys I can ride with you." I said turning to the guys. "Of course it is." Alex said as he lead us all out to the bus.