Please trust me

Carrie's POV

How did he find my twitter... Wait I gave it to him in the letter, that means he actually read it. I didn't think he would actually look me up, let alone after he made me look stupid. Let see what he has to say.

Alex Gaskgarth: Hey Carrie, I know you are probably mad at me but I just wanted to say sorry for not showing up at the rooftop. I forgot I had an interview. Please forgive me. I hope you made it home safe. 

I not going to answer him, but why is he trying to act like he cares he doesn't! 

Carrielove: I thought you were different but you obviously aren't..

Alex's POV

I'm here like an idiot waiting for her to respond when i know shes not. She probably hates me and i will never be able to make it right. The last thing i need right now are all these mentions from these girls that want to "be with me". I'm just going to log off but i think ill check her twitter first.

Carrielove: I thought you were different but you obviously aren't..

I wish that wasn't about me but I'm pretty sure it is. I guess all i can do is give her time and then try again. Hopefully then she will forgive me.

Carrie's POV

Its Monday morning time for school. Oh joy.. I really don't feel like school today. I had a rough night last night. I don't know why but i just started missing Hailey a lot. I guess it was because the ATL concert and everything that happened after. She would have known what to do about Alex.

Carrielove: Time for school. Missing you like crazy Hailey.. </3

Alex's POV

Its been two days since I've messaged Carrie and nothing. Today is our day off but the guys are making me go out with them because they say i haven't been acting the same lately. We are supposed to go bowling or something. I only said yes so they would leave me alone. Right now I'm hanging fan notes in my bunk. It might be weird but I put Carrie's under my pillow. I just don't want to hang it but i want it in my bunk. I  put up the last fan note for now, Jack is calling me.

Jack's POV

"Alex come here!" I yelled toward the bunk area. Hes been in his bunk a lot lately and I'm worried about him. "Yea jack?" he asked while coming to the front the bus. "Its time to go, are you ready?" i said "Yea lets go." he said plainly. We all got off the bus and went to get in the van. Crap i forgot my phone on the bus. "Ill be right back, i forgot my phone." i said but before i turned Alex said to get his that he left his too.

I got on the bus and found my phone. I then went to Alex's bunk to find his. I didn't see it so I lifted the pillow just in case it was there. All that was there was a note from Carrie, the girl from that concert. That's why hes been acting weird. I pick up the letter to read it but Alex walk in and saw me and took the note from me. I was about to apologize but he started talking.

Alex's POV

Zack told me he took my phone for me so i went to go get Jack so we could leave. When i walk into the bus i saws Jack at my bunk with my pillow in one hand and paper in the other. He has Carries note. I don't know what possessed me but i just took it from his hand. 

"Um Zack had my phone, we can go now." I said while i took the pillow and put it and the note where it belonged. Then we headed off to the van in silence.

A/N Hey guys here is a new chapter hope you like it!  Also If any of you like One Direction my little sister is writing a fanfiction on them and I would apperciate it if you would go check that out. Just search mariaAlejandraaa thanks guys! <3