#27: Rescue

Naoki Kauri entered Reishi's room and reported the stability of the Strain inside the prison. "Captain, do you have any news about Fushimi-san?", Naoki asked. "He joined the JUNGLE and he's already a high ranker", Reishi informed. "In that case, he is an enemy", Naoki cleares out in her mind. Reishi closed his eyes. Naoki exited the room and leaned at the door.

The JUNGLE's already took their moves. The Slate is being controlled by the Green King where in a lot of Strain are appearing.

"I cannot accept this! Being trapped her like birds!!!", Naoki slammed the door while they are all gathered at the dinning room. "Naoki, calm down", Akiyama dropped his hands on her shoulder. Naoki slipped out of the headquarters and end up at the Alleys. He saw Fushimi having a fight with Misaki. He was about to slash Misaki when Naoki pushed Fushimi. She cannot draw her sword this time. "Tsch, if only I hit him, I'll get 7,000 points", Fushimi clicked his tongue. "Fushimi-san, further actions might cause you harm. I wish that you withdraw", Naoki suggested. "I'm no longer a part of Scepter 4, Naoki. Plus, you have no right to tell me that. The fact that you failed to catch a Strain which you allowed to escape.", Fushimi teased. Naoki clenched her fist. "I want to apologize for failing in that task, Senpai", Naoki bowed. Misaki knocked her head. "Stop showing respect to that guy. You must have felt anger, right? Stop being nice to him", Misaki lectured. "I cant just throw it away", Naoki raised her head. "You've been with the Scepter 4 longer than me. You assosciate your self with HOMRA. The Silver King helped us hundreds of time. How come you are turning your back from us? Joining the JUNGLE means betraying humanity", Naoki stepped forward. "Inspite of that, we are still willing to have you back. Some might rebell but we will understand", Naoki offered a hand. Fushimi went closer and slapped her hand. "Stop being a hypocrite. You just want to stop me from being a part of them since I can be a great asset for JUNGLE", Fushimi said in a dull voice. "You're wrong, I never thought of that", Naoki insisted. "The only one who can understand me is... Nozomi", Fushimi withdrawed using Hirasaka. Naoki fell on her knees and sigh. "Once a traitor, always a traitor", Misaki quoted. The day ended

The Scepter 4 are still banned to interfere which made the HOMRA active. Fuse came running at the dinning room. "Captain.. Captain... He is seen at the city skirts. He is with his former vassal and he's picking fight with the JUNGLE", Fuse reported. Awashima removed her saber and coat. "Everyone, I'm resigning as a Lieutenant. Akiyama, lead the group. Even if I am not a member of the Scepter, I am still a King's clansman", Awashima bowed. "Then as the standing captain, I ask you to get your sword as a civillian. The rest of you, go stop the Strains while front liners will assist the Captain", Akiyama instructed. Naoki walked beside Awashima. "Is something bothering you?", Awashima asked. "Breaking into the enemy's area will be much easier if Fushimi-san is here", Naoki opened.

The entrance inside the green clan's headauarters suddenly open. "No way", Naoki gasped. "Naoki, I have something to tell you", Reishi called. He said something that astonished Naoki. Her eyes brightened and bowed. "Go to where you want to be", Reishi gave the permission. Naoki went running off somewhere.

Fushimi's inside the control center of Green Clan. He is quite aware that he cannot win against the top clansmen. He leaned at the computer chair and turned around. "Traitor as always", Sukana, a green clansmen, entered the room. He licked his upper lip and activated his scythe. In one swing of the scythe, Fushimi broke into the wall. They ended up in a wide hall. The fight began. In the same time, Misaki had been looking for Fushimi. Luckily, he was able to spot the four-eyed lad. Both defeated Sukuna. Misaki have to leave but they were surrounded by group of JUNGLE players. "Go", Fushimi said limping towards the opponent. "But", Misaki broke his voice. "Who in the world is important to you right now, Misaki?", Fushimi gave a weak smile. Misaki bit his lips then ran heading to the rest of the HOMRA to complete the task. Fushimi raised his glasses and closes his eyes anticipating the bullets to pass through him. A hand grabbed him back as he fell into someone's arm. The three of them are caught into the portal. Hirasaka blocked the bullets then escaped with the two. Fushimi opened his eyes and he was in front of Reishi. "I'm glad you made it alive", Reishi praised. The rest of the Scepter 4 are also around them. "I dont remember calling you", Fushimi talked to Hirasaka. "I did", Fushimi looked to the person assisting him to stand. "Naoki", Fushimi sighed.

In the end, it was clarified that Fushimi didnt betray the clan. He just did what Reishi instructed. Hirasaka left afterwards. Fuse and Akiyama carried Fushimi at the medical van. Naoki got the first aid kit and tended Fushimi's legs. "I'm so happy that we were there on time", Naoki started to shed waterfalls. Fushimi remained silent. "After this, we wont be able to us the Sanctum. The pain will also be gone. What do you plan to do? You will no longer be a clansmen. You are too young to work for the government", Fushimi informed. "I was a bit disappointed when Awashima-san explained to me the purpose of this mission. A world without weird phenomenon, I cant imagine it", Naoki said while applying some cream into Fushimi's wound. "I can do that", Fushimi tried to take over. "But then, its not the power of the Sanctum that matters. It's the people", Naoki smiled and wiped her tears. "What a noble thing to say", Fushimi watched the Sword of Damocles fell inside the underground passageway. "It's all done", he said and covered his eyes.

Not yet the end. I'm going to write the after math of having the Slate destroyed.

Last chapter ... Coming...