#6: Spying

Fushimi finally got some day off. While walking around the headquarters, he saw Naoki as Shigure running fast. He decided to follow the guy to make clarification. They ended up at the school. Naoki dressed up as Nozomi Mirai. Fushimi appeared in front of her.

Naoki's POV
My eyes widened as I saw Fushimi-san standing in front of me. He wasnt in his uniform. In fact, I'm quite shocked that he can pull off some fashion like that. Grey sweater and black pants matched with white sneakers. I gulped but I tried to keep calm in front of him. "An outsider", I said while giving him a glare. "I'm quite lost. I'm here to look for a friend", Fushimi-san explained. "I see, then you should go in the office", I recommended. "I dont know where the office is", he started to get into my nerves. "Follow me", I tried to act cool by my throat is starting to dry. He entered the office and I ran as fast as I can to avoid him. My examination period was done. "Miss Nozomi. You are being called at the Office". I got a bad feeling about this. While walking at the corridor, my knees wont just stop trembling. Will my cover be blown out? Its the Third man in Command that we are dealing with.

I entered the office and saw Fushimi-san having a conversation with Principal. "How rude, Nozomi-san for you to leave an important person", the Principal lectured. "Come sit with us", the Principal offered. My body got obedient and sat beside Fushimi-san. He feels warm. "Thank you for your cooperation", Fushimi-san started to discuss the incident about Strains inside the campus.

I almost never understood what happened due to my nervousness. Why in the world am I nervous? The meeting was done. I rushed to go to the Hospital and so I told Tamiko-san everything that happened today. She was interested of what kind of person is Fushimi-san.

No One's POV
Fushini continued following the great pretender. He waited outside Tamiko's room and heard their conversation. Naoki went out as Reiko Nao. She's dress in knee high black dress. He was startled. She's not yet done with her character change? Fushimi hid at the post while following her. Now what? She's heading to HOMRA's bar? Fushimi stopped walking. He entered a mall and wore bought disguise material.

Fushimi entered his previous home. He saw Totsuka and Anna playing chess. The rest are missing. Fushimi's in a hat and sunglasses with mufflers. Naoki, currently Nao went near to get his order. "Menu", he asked changing his tone. He flushed in embarassment and looking at a doll in front of him. "Mr. This is not a restuarant. You dont want some liquior then I recommend pancake", Nao smiled. Fushimi just nodded and loosen his polo to get some fresh air.

"That guy looks suspicious", Nao whispered to Izumo. He knocked her head. "He might hear you, a customer is a customer", Izumo lectured. Nao went back to give Fushimi's order. "Are you alone?", Nao asked. "Seems like", Fushimi answered. "Then I'll sit here for your company", Nao offered. Fushimi's done eating. "Come back again, Mister", Nao bowed to him.

Fushimi and Naoki's development starts here. Who is he really intereacting to?

Say... How did it go?

So far, less mistake.