#17: Farewell Mikoto

"Alert level!!! The Red King escapes the prison", Awashima designated position to the front liners including Naoki. The Blue King attended a meeting with th prime minister. Mikoto walked out of the building with his red flame going wild. "Draw your sword", Awashima ordered. Mikoto wiped them out with just one swing of his hand. The frontliners were scattered on the ground, lying down. "We cant do anything this time", Fushimi got on his knees. He was about to draw his sword but he withdrawn it. Naoki ran after Mikoto. "Mikoto-san, according to the protocol, you cannot leave unless the King allows you to", Naoki tried to convince him. "Reiko, get lost. I already found the person who killed Totsuka", Mikoto informed. He vanished in just a blink of an eye.

"Lieutenant, Captain asked us to proceed at Ashinaka High School", Fushimi informed. "How come? We already checked that place", Lieutenant reasoned out. "There was a person in there who wasnt registered as a student", Naoki informed. The Scepter rushed into the battlefield. The HOMRA's causing a commotion. The frontliners crossed path with the top clansmen of HOMRA. Naoki hesitated to attack them. "Go assist the rest at the entrance", Fushimi ordered. "But...", Naoki looked at the Scepter being pushed back. "I am your superior. Follow my orders", Fushimi raised a voice.

Naoki ran at the gate and assisted in evacuating the students. Yata and Fushimi's having a rough battle. Naoki saw Yashiro and followed him. He was with a silver head girl and someone who looked like his body guard. Yashiro, Neko, and Kuro stopped by the back door heading to the forest. Mikoto appeared in front of Yashiro and his company. "Here you go, colorless King", Mikoto made a fireball. He was about to hit Yashiro and the crew when Reishi stopped him with his sword. "Yashiro-kun, follow me", Naoki held his hand and ran away from the Kings. They took cover at the Student's council room. "Yashiro-kun, is it true that you killed Totsuka-san?", Naoki asked. "I dont know how you knew about it but I was in the influence of the Colorless King", Yashiro explained. Naoki drew his sword and pointed it on Yashiro. Kuro went in between them. "For the last time, did you kill Totsuka-san?", Naoki's eyes sharpen.

"Stop, Reiko", Kusanagi and Anna entered the room. "How did you know?", Naoiki asked. Anna held her hand and lowered Naoki's sword. "That is the Silver King, we are here to negotiate", Anna explained. "Anna, if this continues, Mikoto-san will...", Izumo wiggled his head telling her to stop. "I'm going to stop their clash. I'll give what Mikoto-san wants. In return, the Blue King will give the finishing blow", Yashiro explained. Naoki looked at Anna and Izumo nod their head.

The rest of the Red and Blue clan evacuated the area except the 3 kings. Yashiro let the colorless King enter him then appeared in front of Mikoto to be killed. After a while, the Silver and Red Sword of Damocles disappeared. Naoki stayed beside Anna and waited below the bridge. "Mikoto!!!', Anna shouted. The Red Clan lost their King that evening. "No Bone! No Blood! No Ash", the red clan shouted. The Scepter walked inti the bridge and the Red Clan. "I feel bad for them", Domyouji sighed. Fushimi scratched his chest where his tatoo was engraved.

And that ended the part for Mikoto-san.

Thank you for reading this far.