#5: Unraveled

Examination week came, Naoki, currently Nozomi barely attended her classes. She entered the room with muscle pain from the previous work. "Show some spirit Nozomi!!!", Kukuri banged on her table. "Huh?! Want a fight?", Nozomi glared at her. I dont want doing this but its a part of hiding my identity. Yashiro pricked her with a needle. "Want to visit a Chinese massage therapy later?", Yashiro invited. "Why not? You've always have that dark circles under your eyes", Kukuri commented. As what was agreed upon, Chiho, Nozomi, Yashiro, and Kukuru visited a chinese spa. Nozomi enjoyed the needles pricked all around her body.

She bid farewell and goes to her routine. She changed into Nao then entered HOMRA's bar.

Naoki Kauri POV
Here I am dressed as Reiko Nao. Lieutenant is here again. Good thing, I dont have to deal with her but this day was different. She asked me to sit with her and treated a drink. "Hey, Reiko, isnt that your name?", she glared at me. "Yes, Ma'am", I trembled. "Ah, what, you just have a cute face. Can you tell me what are you using for your skin?", she interviewed me. So Lieutenant is also conscious of the way she looks. I gave her some tips and also reffered products. Kusanagi's chuckling hearing Lieutenants curiousity.

I'm finally done with all my pretendings. I went back at Scepter 4's home base.

No Ones POV
Fushimi noticed the door of the bathroom not locked. He was tired this days so he decided to join Miura. He removed his clothes and tied a towel around his waist. "Shigure, I will be entering", Fushimi entered and saw Miura soaking at the wide tub. He also soaked himself. Removing his fogged glasses, he was mortified from what he saw. He fastly went out of the tub and tied his towel back to his waist. He put on his poker face and wore his bathrobe then left.

Naoki woke up and rinse herself putting back her wig. She saw Fushimi leaning in front of the bathroom. "Its your turn", Naoki left.

Naoki Kauro's POV
Ren-san invited me for a card game with the Captain. In the end, Captain always won every game we played. While they were at it, I slipped and saw Fushimi doing midnight works. I was curioused so I went to give a cup of coffee. He's the kind of guy who doesnt socialize himself. "Fushimi-san, want to have some midnight snack?", I asked but he never responded. "Oi~", he called out when I was about to leave. He grabbed my hand and had a scary look on his face. He looked down on my chest and back to my face. "What are you doing?", Akiyama-san came at the right time. Fushimi-san cleared her throat. "Your reports are not clear. Pass it to me tomorrow", Fushimi-san ordered. Fushimi-san is really scary. He is scary. My knees tremble as I got near Akiyama-san. "Dont approach him with a lax manner", Akiyama-san laughed.

We're all knocked out and so I woke up late that morning. This is bad, I have exams for today.

I rushed and got my huge pack.

Okay... So that was an embarassing part for Fushimi.

Hard to say if its Naoki or Shigure so I will just use POV's.

This keypad is killing my time, I noticed a lot of correction.