#10: Colorless King

"We've got a lead that the culprit in killing Tatara Totsuka is in Ashinaka High School", Reishi informed his men. "Ren, Kamo, Fuse, Domyouji and Enomoto, you are task to be in the entrance holding off some intruders", Reishi ordered. "Awashima and Fushimi, you are to talk to the Principal and allow further inspection", Reishi added.

In the other hand, Naoki in Nozomi Miura's fixing the students record. She heard a knock and went out. Fushimi grabbed her back into the Student's Council office and threatened her to open the access. "Arent you suppose to talk with the higher uos first?", Nozomi asked. "Your glare are really amazing but if you wont cooperate...", Fushimi draws out his sword. "You wont be able to do that", Nozomi tried to stay calm. Fushimi used his sword to pin her on the wall. "Then, I'll just break your precious code", Fushimi manipulated the computer and was able to access the school records. "You wont get away with this", Nozomi threatened. Fushimi had a teasing face and went closer to her face. "I already have", Fushimi chuckled.

Fushimi checked the students one by one. "This will take much of my time", Fushimi clicked his tongue. Nozomi was able to remove the sword pinned on her blazer. She pointed it to Fushimi's neck. "You're pointing it to a vital part", Fushimi laughed. He fastly took back the sword and pressed Nozomi against the table making her face the computer. "You're one naughty girl, arent you?", Fushimi commented. This face. He looks like someone I know. Nozomi tried to remove Fushimi's grip.

He knocked Nozomi and let her sit at the floor. "You dare go against your superior. You're one brave species", Fushimi left. He met Misaki outside and had a clash with him.

The Blue clan was able to hold the intruders. Everyone was exhausted that day. They are all soaking in their bath and talking about how strong the Red had been since Mikoto lost his control of his Sanctum. Once a King lost control of his power, the Sword of Damocles will kill them. Naoki enter her room and removed her wig. She changed her clothes then opened the light. Fushimi's sitting at the bed with a pocker face. Naoki was about to scream but Fushimi covered her mouth. "Do you want them to hear a woman's scream?", Fushimi locked the door. "I cant believe that you made Captain believe that you're a man", Fushimi let her go and lie on the bed. "You have to be extra careful, the Captain's starting to notice", Fushimi adviced. I might have blown this one but Fushimi still doesnt know the rest of me. Naoki sighed and sat at the edge of the bed. "So why are you here?", Naoki asked. "Just to warn you", Fushimi said then slept. "Hey, you cant sleep here!!!", Naoki pushed him and he fell on the floor. "Its unfair, you are only the one given an airconditioner", Fushimi clicked his tongue. "You can sleep at the upper deck", Naoki agreed.

So she thought Fushimi still doesnt know about Reiko and Nozomi.

Lets see how the rest of the story will go.

Thanks for reading up to this part.