#11: Disasters

Fushimi went back at the School for further patrol. Nozomi saw him and hid at the tree. No way!!! Am I going to get discovered again? She tried to look back and saw Fushimi's already at her side. "Oh, Miss Secretary", Fushimi greeted. "Can you please stop involving yourself to me? Im a peaceful person and I dont want to get involve with your scary people", Nozomi glared at him. Nozomi walked away from him. Miss Nozomi, you are needed at the Office.

Naoki Kauri's POV
"Nozomi, you are always needed arent you", Kukuri patted my back and went back at the classroom. I entered the office and saw Fushimi sitting down the President's table. He looked at me with the smirk on his face. "Nozomi Mirai, the school principal asked me to have you under my assistance. Lets work together", Fushimi said in a mocking voice. "Stop acting mighty!!! And why are you sitting there?", Nozomi mustered all her strength. "Ah, Miss Nozomi. Stop yelling at me or else I'll have you dropped in this school", Fushimi threatened. "Fushimi, stop blockmailing people. Nozomi-san, he's the son of the owner of this school. I beg your pardon", Seri-san entered the room. "This guy?!!", I shouted on my mind. Seriously?!!!

I ended up at his side patrolling the place. I cant sell Yashiro to him but my blood is boiling knowing that he might have killed Totsuka-san. "Its already 3:45, may I leave the school premises?", I bowed. "I'd be visiting a hospital nearby, you have to come with me", Fushimi demanded. That's where I'm going. We both entered the hospital but we separated on the coridor.

Tamiko-san peacefully watch me enter the room. "Naoki, I missed you", Tamiko-san tried to sit. "Sorry for not being able to visit regularly", I apologized. She caressed my face and massaged my head. "Those never ending dark circles in your eyes and swollen eyes tells me a lot of stories", Tamiko-san's word brought back tears in my eyes. She hugged me tight as I let out loud wailings.

No One's POV
Fushimi's listening outside the room. The doctor passed by. "Are you a family member? You have to go inside, spend the days with her. She doesnt have much to live", the doctor adviced. Fushimi bowed and left.

Naoki stayed with Tamiko for the rest of the night. "Naoki, do you have any news about your brother?", Tamiko asked. "Sorry, I contacted him once but he told me he's got work", Naoki explained. "I see", Tamiko sighed in disappointment.

Fushimi went back at the headquarters and saw Reishi inside Naoki's room. "What is the meaning of this, Fushimi?", Reishi looked back and saw Fushimi at the door.

Naoki Kauri's POV
I went back at the headquarters dressed as a boy. I cant spot anyone, there were no notice for a work. I entered my room and my things are all scattered as if it was ransacked. I sensed a bloodthirst so I drawn my sword and had a clash to someone's sword. I was shocked to see Captain. I withdrawed and made a distance. "Shigure Miura or should I say Naoki Kauri, what is your purpose of joining the Scepter 4?", Captain asked then withdrawn his sword. I bowed in fear and shame.

He called me into his office, Fushimi was also called. "Going back to the topic, Naoki Kauri, what is your purpose of joining the Scepter 4?", Captain repeated his question. I gulped and looked at him. He's letting out a scary aura. "First of all, I want to ask for your forgiveness. I know it is an insult to you to be tricked this way. Second, I will accept any punishment you will give me. Third, please hear me out. I dont expect you to believe me", I stated in polite words. The captain nodded and closed his eyes. "Tamiko-san, the one who took us from the orphanage that nearly killed us had a great respect for the past King. He was the one who saved her back at the great fall even in the midst of loosing his control over his power. Because of that, she gave us a vision to join Scepter 4 in order to show gratitude. The original plan was that Shigure Miura, my brother will be the one to join the combat and I'll be joining the information intel. Months before, my brother went missing. He was hoping from place to place. He passed the paper with my face on it", I narrated. I looked at Captain and he had his hand clipped together. "Whatever your reasons may be. You failed to follow the protocol", Captain lectured.

So another chapter ended...

Oh no!!! Poor Naoki, you're a dead meat now.