#24: When I met you again

A month passed, it was also the Summer Break in Ashinaka High which means full time job as Naoki Kauri. It was also a month when Fushimi got missing.

Naoki Kauri's POV
Fushimi-san never came back to the headquarters. Kamo-san told me that Captain and Fushimi-san had a great quarell. His position was empty so Captain put me into his position. I became accostumed of this work but still I find it overwhelming. I cant believe that guy manage all of this stuff. I entered the Captain's room and reported about the decrease of Scepter 4 informants. "Sorry for making you take this job", Captain apologized. I bowed. "Its all thanks to Fushimi-san. He taught me how to do this while we are busy setting up trap at the tower", I narrated. Returning my stare to Captain, I saw hin close his eyes and gave a nod. It was a waste that Fushimi-san was gone. I went out and went back at the dinning room. There was an alarm. "A Strain escaped", the information popped into Naoki's phone. The information said it was the Green Clan lady named Hirasaka. "The security there was too tight. Captain also set up restainer in that place. How come she was able to escape?", I overheard some guys talking. The only person who can pull off a trick like that would be the one who created Scepter 4's system, Fushimi Saruhiko. We cannot act right now. The Scepter 4 had been dismissed by the prime minister due to the inability to take care of the Slate. We are nothing but bunch of useless trash sput out by the government. We are not allowed to leave this place unless we clear out suspicion of rebelion. Good thing that I have Nozomi Mirai in my sleeves.

No one's POV
Naoki slipped out of the headquarters in Nozomi's guise. She's wearing tattered jeans and winter jacket. She went to HOMRA's bar and saw Seri having a conversation with Izumo. "Oh, we dont allow minors here", Izumo warned. "You're talking about infliltrating the party of Jungle tonight, right? Count me in", Nozomi acted cool. Seri tilted her head. "This is a professional work, little girl", Izumo explained. "I cant sit at the headquarters waiting for nothing to happen", Nozomi insisted.

They wore formal attire and attended the launching of JUNGLE. The clan is also a vital part of a telecommunication company that runs throughout Japan. Awashima and Izumo spotted the Prime Minister. They heard that JUNGLE's plan is to spread the power of Slate to every individual. Their main task is to steal one PDA in order to access. They were able to get one and escape but some guard noticed so they ran after them. They reached the basement. "Scepter 4's and HOMRA's number 2. 7,000 points all in all", they heard a familiar voice. Messy hair, rectangular glasses, black furry jacket, a grin plastered in his face. "Fushimi", Awashima called out. He was to escape by using Hirasaka's ability but Nozomi clinged to him. She was caught into the portal.

They were dropped at a condominium unit. "Where am I?", Nozomi asked. Hirasaka pressed her blade into her neck. Nozomi felt the ice cold sensation of the blade. "Stop bullying kids, Hirasaka", Fushimi commanded. Hirasaka withdrawed her sword. The green haired lady is wearing an over all ninja suit. She removed it revealing thin clothes. Nozomi looked at Fushimi but he stood unmoved.

Naoki Kauri'sPOV
Why are they together? What is their relationship?!!! I cant wait to figure it out. The stupid this is I was caught with them. Nozomi Mirai is still a safe person. "So, why did you run after us?", Fushimi-san asked grabbed my arm and start dragging me at the door. He pushed me outside and locked the door. "Fushimi-san, I dont know where this place is", I begged for him to let me in. Nobody responded. That Hirasaka-jerk. What did she do to Fushimi-san? I pulled my legs together. It was almost an hour. I heard footsteps in front of me. "Nozomi-chan?", a voice of a lady called out. It was Aya-san. I sighed in satisfaction. I've got no phone and money with me so my knees are trembling to find hope.

She swiped a card into Fushimi-san's door and it opened. "Saruhiko!!! Dont you dare disgrace me in front if my friend. Nozomi-chan will be staying here", Aya-san acted like a boss. "I'm the owner of the condominium units so feel free to ask me anything", Aya-san smiled then left. The hall divided into two decks. The lower and the upper deck. I just saw Hirasaka leave the building which means its only the two of us. There are 2 rooms so there's no need to worry if they share on one bed. Almost everything is glass. Fushimi-san went downstairs and threw a jacket. Not to mention, I'm wearing a tube like dress right now. His clothes smells good. What's his scent, again? Watermelon? "Im in a bad shape, I suggest that you leave", Fushimi said in his dull voice. I just realized that he's just few inch away from me.

Done with their reunion.

Lets say....

I'm loosing words....

Thanks for reading up to this chapter. XD