#19: Comfort

Fushimi Saruhiko POV
Captain probably left me here because he's bad in comforting people. In the same way, what in the world am I going to tell this girl? It's okay? What a stupid thing to say. Of course it's not okay. 5 more minutes and she has to stop hugging that corpse. She's wailing too loud that I cant talk to her. I cant bully her this time. I might end up in the Morgue with Tamiko-san. I pulled her shoulders but she removed my hand. "3 more minutes", the Doctor alarmed. Why cant they be the one to dragged Naoki out? "Oi~ they are waiting for you to head out so they can clean the body", I informed Naoki. She just kept sobbing and embracing the corpse.

I pulled put my arms around her waist and carried her on my shoulders. "Put me down, Fushimi-san!!!", she shouted. "If you stay there for a long period of time. You will be penetrated with bacterias. Once you get sick, you have no one to take care of you that is why Captain will send someone again. Cant you see how burdensome your decisions are?", Fushimi lectured as they head out the hospital. I carried her all the way to the basement where the car was parked.

No One's POV
Naoki kept silent the whole time. "Captain already took care of everything", Fushimi informed. It was whole week straight after the funeral that Naoki never left her room at the Scepter's headquarter. Awashima entered her room to deliever her breakfast. "You have to feed yourself", Awashima encouraged her. Naoki didnt answer. She stayed lying down her bed with her blanket covering her face.

Awashima went out. The rest of the front liners are waiting outside the door. "Should we throw a party?", Domyouji suggested. "You're head is really full of fun", Ren punched his head. "We cant leave her like that", Akiyama tried to enter. Fushimi passed by and saw the group gathered in front of her room. He walked pass through them to continue his work at the dinning room. Awashima passed by and sat in front of Fushimi's desk. "Cant you do something for that girl?", Awashima askes. "You can give her the whole world but if she cannot decide for herself, its all useless", Fushimi explained.

The HOMRAs are slowly being torn into pieces. Anna and Izumo stayed at the bar waiting for the rest. "Dont you think its cruel to send her off like that?", Izumo asked while wiping the glasses. "She needs to learn something from her mistakes", Anna explained. Izumo just sighed and continued wiping the glasses. Awashima entered the bar in civillian clothings. "Seri-chan", Izumo welcomed her. "You look stressed right now", Izumo commented. "Yeah, after the Gold King died. We have issues in handling the Slate. Plus, we have a friend who is deeply suffering right now", Awashima was reffering to Naoki in her last statement. "What's her name?", Anna asked. "Naoki Kauri. Her guardian died a week ago", Awashima answered.

.... Slow update.....

That word "penetrate" though... Hahaha.

Just to make it clear, its fanficted so some details are not true.