#2: Ashinaka High School

Ideas just pops out. I hope you wont be confused for the story's plot. XD...
"Yukizome!!! Stop slacking in your job", Nozomi Mirai spanked Kukuri's head while she's sleeping at the classroom's table. Long black hair ponytailed in both side with a red ribbon. Often times, she's always with a book. She's got passionate scarlet eyes. Her aura makes other student evade her. "Give me a break, Nozomi. Arent you suppose to be the one doing that? You've been absent for almost a week.", Kukuri pouted. Nozomi dropped tons of papers in Kukuri's table. "Be sure to pass that to President before the bell rings", Nozomi shit a death glare. "Who was that?", one classmate asked. asked while eating rice cakes. "That is... Nozomi Mirai. She occasionally comes to school and she's also our secretary. Nozomi helped with the School's system", Kukuri said proudly. "She has dark circles under her eyes", she commented. "Right, I wonder if she's sleeping well", Kukuri checked the papers.

Nozomi sat at the school's rooftop, enjoying the fresh breeze. "Do you also like it here?", Yashiro opened his umbrella and gave it to Nozomi. "I dont recognize your face at the school record", Nozomi studied his face. Yashiro shivered looking at her eyes and turned around. "You're a rude one. I am your classmate but you dont recognize me", Yashiro pouted. "Sorry", Nozomi apologized and left.

3:30 pm.
Nozomi went at the student's council office. "Nozomi, I will let you go for slacking for a week but make sure to do your responsibilities", Chiho Hyuga, Ashinaka's school president assured. "You can report tomorrow's lunch", Hyuga told her then dismissed Nozomi.

4:30 pm..
Nozomi bought flowers and dumplings at a restuarant near the school. It is for an old grandma at the hospital. She entered one room and saw a frail body lying down her bed. "I'm back", Nozomi sits at the chair next to the old woman. "Nozomi, did you have a nice day?", the woman asked. "It was tiring, the School's president made checked a lot of school papers", Nozomi complained. "Come, sleep by my side. You still have some spare of time, right?", the old woman named Tamiko, invited.

5:20 Pm...
Nozomi exited the hospital and continued to her next destination.

I've been writing for straight to days. I hope someone's reading this stuffs. Just kidding. :D

Let's see how I'm going to add Fushimi back to my story plot.

Curioused of whats gonna happen next. Then, please read. :D