#8: Reiko Nao

Today, I'll have a full time as Reiko Nao. The store manager and Mikoto wont be here. Anna told me that they have a mission. "Then why did you stay here Totsuka-san?", I asked Totsuka-san who is fixing his camera. "I'm going to take documentations", Totsuka went out. Anna got sleepy and slept at the couch. A customer entered. The guy with weird clothes. "Welcome Mister, its been a while since you last visited", I removed his coat and hang it. Its nearly Winter and its getting cold. Good thing I wore a long blue laced dress with long sleeve. "Its quiet here", he commented. "Yes Mister. What would you like to be called?", I asked. "Kei", he answered. "What would you order?", I asked. "Anything with no alchohol content", Kei-san ordered. I gave him what was asked. Kei-san's skin really look fair and smooth like Fushimi-san. What am I thinking?

"Say, why are you working here?", Kei-san asked. "I dont actually like doing this but my brother left me with a great debt", I answered. Why am I being open to a stranger? Kei-san patted my head then left the payment.

Fushimi's POV
The heck am I doing? I am here to see what a fellow Scepter is doing. Captain told me to watch her step. Looks like she's not really with HOMRA.

It's been a while since I walked on these streets. Guess this disguise is working. The RED are having clashes with Strains. I bumped into someone with a camera. This is bad. "How was our service, Saruhiko?", Totsuka-san asked. I cant win with this guy. He invited me at a park. We both sat at the swing. "I see you're doing well with the BLUE", Totsuka-san took a photo of me. "Saruhiko, be sure to be honest with yourself", Totsuka-san left an advice. Shouldnt he be telling that to that girl. "Tell that to Nao as well", he smiled then disappeared from my sight.

I went back at the home and dived into my bed. I heard footsteps. So that girl is already here.

No One's POV
Fushimi went out and heard Naoki's conversation on the phone. "Geez, I'm always the one cleaning your mess. Where are you right now? Tamiko-san is no longer responding to medication. I will finish all this task. Just be here before everything is to fall apart", Naoki scolded. She leaned on the wall and pull her legs to her chest.

Fushimi went to Blue King's room to report. "He's not doing something suspicious, Captain", Fushimi bowed. "Is there something bothering you?", Reishi asked. "None", Fushimi exited the place. What a pain. Fushimi sighed and continued to work.

Akiyama saw Fushimi typing reports. "Fushimi, you're still young. Dont fasten your life", Akiyama teased him. Akiyama saw 3 bottles of coffee and a box of doughnut. "You'll die early if you keep doing that", Akiyama adviced.

The next morning, Domyouji kept knocking on Fushimi's door. Fushimi opened it with a frown on his face. "I have no work today", Fushimi rubbed his eyes. "We are on alert. One of the Red Clan died", Domyouji's report shocked Fushimi. "His name is Tatara Totsuka", Domyouji bowed his head.

Fushimi and the rest of the front liners are outside the headquarters except Naoki. "Where is Shigure?", Reishi asked. "He's not in his room", Ren reported.

So another reminder of Totsuka Tatara's death. It is an unavoidable part of the plot.

Fushimi's starting to have a heart. What a cute thing to happen.