#14: Goodbye Reiko Nao

Naoki Kauri's POV
I went back to HOMRA's bar after hearing a tragic story. The HOMRA bar is all designed with red flowers and roses are scattered along the floor. They are all drinking and shouting their motto. No bone! No ash! No blood! I got this opportunity to ask Yata-san. He's all drunk. We sat at the couch. "Yata-san, say do you know someone named Fushimi?", I asked. He nodded and his tears started to flow. I guess I shouldnt continue. Mikoto-san's not drinking but he just lighted a smoke. I sat beside him. "Have you thought of what I told you before?", I asked him. He nodded and smiled.

Everyone was enjoying the night. I will miss these people. "Guys, this might have been late but I will still say it. Nice to meet you", I bowed. They all bowed to me as well. "Thank you for being a part of HOMRA", Mikoto-san patted my head. Tears formed in my eyes. "I dont want to get slap by Mikoto-san. Stop making me cry", I guess I was all flushed that time.

Everyone was knocked down so it was just Mikoto-san to send me off for the last time. "Mikoto-san, before we part. I wanted to apologize for lying all this time. I'm not just Reiko Nao. I've got so many identities. I feel guilty for lying to you but still the time I spent with you are real", I bowed. Mikoto-san gently raised my head. "You are Reiko Nao and that will never change for us. Go have your way", Mikoto-san pushed me. If he didnt do that. I will have a great problem leaving the place.

This was the same feeling when Captain dismissed me. I entered the apartment and saw Fushimi lying on the floor watching the television. "Do your best to make him happy", Aya-san words stucked on me. Good thing I didnt put to much make up to remove so I was able to change as Naoki. "Where have you been?", I asked him while I checked the fridge if he ate or not. The food was still there. "I'm not like you", he clicked his tongue. I put the food in the microwave and served in at the center table. "You have to eat", I sat in the sofa. He quietly munched the food. He must have missed having someone to share the table together. I smiled stupidly at his back.

No Ones POV
Fushimi's done eating. He looked behind and saw Naoki sleeping at the sofa. She's still wearing her long brown coat. Fushimi washed the dishes and looked at Naoki. "Hey, that's my spot. Go sleep at your bed", Fushimi tried to shake her. She must have been tired from playing as Reiko and Nozomi this day. Fushimi removed her coat and carried her inside the room. Naoki's hands got clipped on Fushimi's neck. "Let go", Fushimi instructed. Fushiki tried to remove it. "Stop crying, Fushimi-san", Naoki suddenly said while sleeping. Fushimi gave up and lie down with Naoki.

That night, Fushimi dreamt about the past. He dreamt about how lonely his house was. He dreamt about his father taking everything from him. He once destroyed a mini house made by him. He dreamt how painful it was to be sick and no one will tend to you. While sleeping , he felt the satisfaction. For all the things he's been through, he hanged on.

And that was the end of Reiko Nao. How did it go?

Thank you for reading this far. :D