#9: Tribute to HOMRA's clown

A week ago ..
"Dont push yourself. You can ask us to find your brother and make him pay", Totsuka suggested while Nao's taking a nap at the couch. Nao woke up and stretched. "Ah, Totsuka-san. You're already here. How was your documentation?", Nao asked. "It was a great success, I even had a photo of Fushimi. This will irritate Misaki so keep it as a secret", Totsuka handed a photo to Nao. Fushimi's stolen shot at a park. "By the way, Totsuka-san didnt you promise to teach me how to play the guitar?", Nao gets the guitar and played it.

Present...
Nao entered the bar in black dress. Everyone had a sad look on their faces. Mikoto sat at the bar all day. Anna's crying too much, wetting Mikoto's jacket. "Anna", Nao called her. Anna rushed and hugged Nao while crying. "Sorry to tell you, Nao. Totsuka passed away this morning", Izumo informed. Nao stood quiet for a while then went upstairs. Her sobs and wailing can be heard downstairs. "I cant even tell something to her. I dont know what to say", Izumo wiped his eyes. Mikoto went upstairs. After a while, everyone heard a slap.

"You're crying too much", Mikoto said after giving a painful slap. "Anna's the most affected of us all but she just let out tears. Be strong", Mikoto lectured. He went down and asked Misaki to give her an ice pack. Misaki entered the room and saw Nao sitting on the floor. "Totsuka-san, he was smilling when he died", Misaki informed. "That was good to know", Nao accepted the ice pack.

Naoki went back at the headquarters dressed as Shigure. Fushimi waited for her at the gate. He saw a bulge on her face. "Where did you get that?", Fushimi asked. "I was scolded for crying too much", Naoki passed through him. Fushimi's room is just 3 doors away from Naoki. He passed by and heard sobs. Naoki is doing her best not to be heard.

Two days after the incident, Nao went back at the bar. Fushimi was also their as Kei. She sat in front of him. "Nice to see you again, Kei-san", Nao forced a smile on her face. "Your fake smiles are not as bright as how it was before", Fushimi stated. I'm going to puke at my own words. Fushimi thought. "I apologize, things are not going well this time", Nao excused herself as she gets pancakes. Nao sat in front of Fushimi. "I heard that one of HOMRA died. Isnt he close to you?", Fushimi opened the topic. "Sorry, Kei-san. I want to evade that topic for now", Nao looked at him. "Sorry for bringing that topic", Fushimi apologized. Nao slightly punched Fushimi's shoulder. "Thank you for your concern", Nao covered her eyes and started to weep silently.

I'm not here to listen to a girls cry. My intention was to look for any information.

Mikoto was patrolling the area when he met Reishi along the way. "We are here as an agent of justice. I hope you will cooperate with us", Reishi informed. "Cooperate? We dont need your help", Mikoto turned his back then walked away. "Lieutenant, go ask Kusanagi-san for details", Reishi ordered.

I've just noticed that Naoki's missing school so let's shift to School's setting.

Then... Hello to Nozomi Mirai.

Hope you're still enjoying the ploy.