Chapter 29

Jesse's POV

"Melody, can you and Aira stay here on the island. We don't want you'll to get hurt when we go after Fern." I pleaded, throwing a sack of food on my dragons back. "But Jesse she is our sister and we need to be there for her." Melody complained. "I understand, but if Cole hurts her you'll will slow us down on the trip when you'll are being hurt. Your gonna stay here with Katy and my people will care for you." I explained. Melody shot me a death glare but nodded in agreement. "Jesse we have to get going, if we want to be there by sunset." Tyler called. I nodded to him, before waving goodbye to the girls, then getting g up on my dragon. "We will be home soon." I stated before we flew off.

Skips boring part

We walk to the large columns to see a small figure sprawled out on the ground. I looked closely to notice two large wings connected to the figures back. "Fern!" I shouted throwing my sword down and running to her side. I turned her onto her back and moved the hair away from her face to look into her eyes. "Jesse! No you can't be here!" She shouted fear glimmering in her eyes. I was about to protest, when my body was lifted into the air and thrown back to the guys. I stumbled onto the ground looking around for my attacker. "Jesse, fabulous timing." Cole laughed as he stepped out from behind a column. I picked my sword up and held it with a ferm grip. "What do-" I was stopped when I heard chains rattle. I looked around to see Melody and Aira both chained to the ground by there hands, across from Fern. "What is the meaning of this." I growled looking back to Cole. "I'm harnessing you precious Fern's power, and with the help of her two little sisters I will soon have more power than the great elders. I will soon take over the world and not even you will stop me.(so cliché)" Cole snickers before walking over to Fern and raises his hand over her body. I gritted my teeth as Ferns chest rose and a green cloud rose out of her chest and wisped into the palm of his hand. Ferns body then fell lymph onto the ground. I looked to Fern worriedly before her wings twitched. "You should've thought better about touching the goddess of nature." Tyler pointed out. We all turned to him confused before Aira and Melody rose to there feet. "No one touches any of us." The mumbled before Fire engulfed Melody's body and Aira's hair moved around as wind surrounded her. I looked to Ferns body to see nothing happening to her. "Ha, nice try, I've already drained her body of power!" Cole shouted, raising his arms above his head, making millions of dark figures rise from the ground and glare at us. "You've underestimated us!" Aira and Melody growled walking twords Cole. He just rolled his eyes, and waved his hands making the dark figures make there way to attack us. "You have underestimated the power of the elders and how it lives with in, not only me, but my sisters as well." Fern weak voice said as veins wrapped around her legs and raised her to the air, next to her sisters.
Me and the guys looked to them, as there eyes glowed, red(Melody), purple(Aira), and green(Fern). They stood in the air together power radiating off them. "Your to late, I have riased the evil from its containment. There is no stopping him now!" Cole screamed. In seconds a hotel building sized demon rose from under Coles feet and face the girls. "You little pathetic humans, always wanting power." The demon snorted before snapping his fingers, making a demon shoot at Cole and stab him in the chest with a sword. Cole fell to the ground, blood spilling om his shirt, but he kind of deserved it. The Demon then took notice to me and the guys and laughed. "Petty men, what do you think your gonna do in this fight." The demon asked us, leaning down to face us. "Do not touch them, demon!" The girls snapped in deep voices that I could barely tell it was them. "Try me!" The demon dared turning back to the girls. They all smirked before raising there hands to him. "youve pluit satis diu hic daemonium iam mitti revertemini ad antiquitatem vestram caveam et ut per poenam cruciatumque transierunt ad vos si audes aliquid experiri" The girls shouted. The demon looked to them with a confused look before screaming out in pain.

Fern's POV

Me, Melody, Aira, and Tyler all devised this plan. I had seen it coming and wasn't going to allow the world to end. The plan has got straight until the demons showed. I was still weakened from all the power Cole had taken, and I could tell the girls were two. We tried our best and used all of our remaining energy to banish the demon. He screamed out I'm pain before he was dragged back into the stones he came from.
We were about to sink to the ground, completely drained of energy, until we heard the growling of the creatures the demon summened. "We are to weak to continue this." Melody whispered. "Remember what Tyler said the book said?" I asked. "That I'm good with my hands, Melody with Justice and you with Spells?" Aira asked if it were right. "Yes, but also that when are power is weakest-" I was cut off by a voice speaking in our minds. "I am very proud of you girls, are you'll ready for your final formation?"

Will they be ready for there final form, cause I have no idea. By the way the demon guy is above.