Chapter 12

I was pushed into the Kings thrown room with Jesse and Daniel by my side, me still tied up, while they weren't. I growled noticing Boney sitting in his thrown chair watching me intently. "We just want what we came for" Jesse said thinking Boney was reasonable. I laughed at his attempt earning a weird look from both him and Daniel.
"What is your problem?" He asked in my head. "Remember, hate Boney and hate that you have up so easily.". I answered before cutting off the link. "Well Jesse I don't mind letting you go with those other Elf's, but I must get something out of it." Boney answered and I dropped my head knowing what he would want. "What do you want?" Daniel asked making a shiver run down my spine. "Her!" Boney said pointing to me with a smirk. Jesse looked at me shocked and I quickly looked away. "You've got a deal!" I stated before they could say a word.
Boney laughed as Jesse looked at me with a pained and fearful face. "Deal, I'll go get the Elf's and give you'll a minute to talk." Boney said before strolling out leaving me stuck with the boys. Jesse quickly ran to me and I watched as he lifted my head up to meet his gaze. "Why'd you just do that!?" He demanded an answer. "Your gonna take Melody's parents home and tell her that I will see her again. You wanted us to go with him and this was how it was gonna end up or you'll die and I still end up here with him. This way you'll be safe, I've handled him before don't worry." I said answering all the questions I knew he was gonna ask.
Jesse and I stood there for a moment just looking into each others eyes. He quickly slammed his lips against mine and pushed hard trying to capture them forever, knowing we couldn't do it again for a long time. I gave him all I had before the doors started to open again and I immediately pulled away and dropped my head again. "Why do you drop your head when he is around?" Jesse asked. "Cause every time I look him in the eyes I feel like dying, to many memories come back.". I answered. Jesse mentally nodded in understanding. "Pleasure doing business with you, Jesse." Boney said handing him and Daniel Melody's parents that were still tied in ropes. They took sight of me and bowed but I just looked away. "Guards please escort them off the island and make sure they go away." Boney commanded before stepping in front of me. "Now let's change your clothes." He wispered in my ear before waving a hand over my body making my clothes change.

"I love you, Jesse." I wispered into the link.

Fern's new outfit above.