Chapter 2

Fern's cabin above

Once we exsplained everything to Jesse, I sent Melody (the little girls name) to Leaf Storm to get ready to head back to my cabin, while I talked with Jesse. "So, what are you thinking we can do?" I asked. He sighed and pushed his hand threw his hair, in the cutest way. "We need to save her parents first of all, but first we need you to find where they are from Melody. She is more comfortable with you then me. Once we find out what we can we will go look long for them. Deatils will be thought of once you get your part done." He explained and I nodded in agreement. "Is that all you need to me come here for?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked shaking his head 'no'. "That's not all" he said before pulling me against him and placing his forhead on mine. "Rushing much?" I asked before brushing my lips against his in a slow, soft, teasing way. After a few seconds- I think- we pulled apart and laughed. "Bye" I said before turning around and walking twords the exit. "See you tonight" he shouted before I exited the room and headed out the castle.
Once I got to Leaf Storm, Melody and her were both in deep thought probably talking. "Ready?" I asked making them both jump. "Were ready" Melody repplied getting in the saddle with me. I grabbed the reins and we flew into the sky back to my cabin.
When we got to the cabin I walked with Melody inside and she gasped looking at the decor in the house. "There so many plants!" She shouted in shock. "The rumors are right, you are the earth goddesses daughter." She finished nocking me off guard. "Who's daughter?" I asked with a raised eye brow. "The nature goddess of course, have you not heard of the legend?" Melody asked as she sat on the bed. "No, but do tell" I encouraged and she smiled.
"It has been fortold that the nature goddess chose an Elf that would be the good of her kind. She would fight with her enimes, reunite with what she lost years ago, and destroy what evil is left. But the nature goddess made sure that the journey would not be a stroll through the woods, but a challenge for all. The Elf would become stronger, but danger will become bigger." Melody exsplained. I looked at her an gulped.

"Fight with my enimes" Check
"Reunite with what I lost years ago" Check
"Destroy what evil is left" Check

Well I guess life hasn't become easy, now has it.

New Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें