Chapter 6

Fern's POV

"Alright, now that I have what I need, I'm gonna cast my tracking spell and find Melodys family. When I do, who are we taking on the hunt for them?" I asked running a ahir through my hair. "Well, we need to leave Melody here, we can't send her through the danger, how about we do another group mission. Me, you, and Daniel, like how we used to." Jesse offered. "But who will run your kingdom?" I asked.
"Most of the work can be done by my advisors, while I'm out. Any work I need to do can be held up, till we get back." He explained and I nodded in agreement. "Okay, you go call Daniel and you'll get ready. I'm gonna take care of my stuff and Melody. We need to keep under the radar so Leaf Storm will stay here with Melody and we'll take some regular dragons. We leave tonight so he ready." I said. We both stood and nodded before separating.
I walked to Melodys room and walked in, to see her laying on her bed with Leaf Storm. "Hey, we need to talk." I said, she looked up to me and patted the empty space next to her. I smiled before walking iver and laying on the empty spot. "Me and Jesse will be leaving tonight and we might be gone for a while." I said. Melody turned to me with sad eyes. "Your going after my parents aren't you?" She asked and I nodded conforming the statement. "Leaf Storm will stay here to watch you." I said and Leaf Storm let out a high growl.
"I will not stay here while you go risk your life, alone!" Leaf Storm growled standing up and glaring at me. "YOU! WILL! STAY!" I finalized and she kept her glare on me, but later back down. "I'm gonna go get ready, I will come say goodbye before I leave." I said with a clamer tone, then walked out.

When I finished packing I walked into Melody's room to see her drawings on a piece of paper. "What are you drawing?" I asked. She looked up to me with a smile before holding up the piece of paper. It was a perfect image of Leaf Storm. "Your really good" I commented. She smiled before continuing her drawing. "I'm getting ready to leave." I stated. Melody put her pencil down gently before jumping off the bed and running over to me. I smiled and engulfed her in hug. "I promise I will come home with your parents." I promised. She looked up to me with tears in her eyes and smiled. "Thank you" she answered giving me one last squeeze. I did the same before we released each other. I walked back to the door and turned back to Melody for the last time. "exspecta me Melody" I said before walking out her room and out the house. I opened the door to see Daniel and Jesse waiting for me with three dragons. "Let's go" I said and the both nodded in agreement. "I got one of the villagers to make this for you so you can cover up." Jesse said, handing me a green cloth. I took it and opened it up revealing a large green cloak. (Picture above). "Thank you" I said before putting it on.