Chapter 11

Fern's POV

I almost jumped out of my saddle when I heard Jesse cry out in pain. I shot over to him noticing the arrow piercing his skin. "occultum" I said as a shield of smoke hid and protected us. I looked to Jesse's face to see him breathing heavily in pain. I sighed before ripping the arrow from his shoulder and putting it in my bag. Jesse screeched in pain as I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed hard. "sanabit" I growled making green lights shoot into the wound and heal it with expert speed.
"Daniel hide!" I commanded as I pushed him and Jesse with the sheild away from me. I then looked around for the attackers and spotted them quickly. Adrenaline rushing through my body I pulled out my sword and got ready for their attack. They were bone solders, but how in the world did he know we were coming.
I snapped out of my thoughts when a sword banged against mine. I hissed out to the attacker and swung my sword stabbing the man in his stomach. I then stood on my dragons saddle and pulled out my dagger in my empty hand.
I killed every attacker that came to me, but they kept coming and I was slowly loosing my adrenaline rush. "Fern let us help" Daniel said as him and Jesse approached me with there swords ready. I gave them a slight smile before coughing when a hilt hit my stomach hard. I growled in pain before stabbing my attacker in the shoulder and kneeing him in the face. I felt my boot slip on the saddle as I moved.
Quickly grabbing the air I floated in it before I was able to fall off my dragon. The dragons fought as well, moving there bodies to hit a demon and shooting fire to burn one to ash. I felt a arm wrap about my neck and pull back catching me off guard. I kicked my legs out in hopes to be released but to no use. I tried reaching for my magic but felt to weak to use it. I turned my dagger in my hand and slung my arm up slicing the man holding me somewhere above his shoulders. I then turned around in the air and kicked him in the face.
"STOP!!" A loud voice boomed making everyone pause in their position. I turned to the voice to see the most dreaded person in the world. "The Bone King" Jesse grunted as he moved himself next to me still on his dragon. "Oh yes, you must be Jesse, Fern's love boy." The Bone King chuckled making me shoot him death glares. "Oh Fern, don't give me that look, I respect your decision." He grunted smirking at me.
"Give me what I want!" I ordered but just got a laugh. "Come with me!" Hr demanded which took me back. Did he just demand something from me, oh yeah that was gonna happen. "Why should I follow orders from you?" I smacked making him chuckle evily. "Cause I had your precious side kick Daniel." He said as a man stepped out from behind him holding a knife to Daniels neck.
"Why I 'ought" I thought but was cut off by Jesse speaking. "We'll come with you, just leave Daniel alone." He said handing his sword over to a demon. I looked at him with anger and well just anger. "Fern, knowing you, your gonna be stubborn. So...." Boney said waving to someone behind me.
Getting ready to look behind me I was stopped by my sword being taken from my hand and my arms being shoved behind my back. All my weapons were taken and my hands kept pinned down as I was pulled on a flying demons saddle.
"Good girl" Boney snikered at me as we flew to the islands that were not far from us now.

"What the heck just happened!?"